chapter 28

maybe some dramaa...

**************************

CHAPTER 28

CHARLOTTES POV

today is Christmas Eve, and I was getting ready to make myself dinner. My parents haven't come home yet, so Brooke and I are just going to stay here. But we are meeting my parents in the Bahamas tomorrow, which is good. I haven't seem my parents in like 2 weeks. Drew and Tara went out for the day, and said that they wouldn't be back until later.

Hayes and I haven't really been talking these past 2 days. There is a foot of snow, and I saw him a few days ago, but I still miss him. Brooke came into my room and sat on my bed. I haven't talked to her in forever, so I let her speak. Just some gossip about girls in her grade. We laughed, and talked. It was fun.

Soon I got a call from Hayes. (Phone call: h=Hayes, c=Charlotte)

H-hey merry Christmas Eve babe

C-you too

H-what's wrong?

C-nothing why?

H-you sound kinda upset..

C-oh well my parents aren't here so it's fun to spend Christmas with family, but not this year..

H-oh uh listen I go to do something, but stay on the phone with me

C-ok

15 minutes later (still on the phone)

H-ok I'm back

C-I'm still here

H-babe can you do something for me?

C-sure

H-open your front door.

I hung up the phone and did as he asked. I opened the front door, to see hayes and nash standing there. I was so surprised I was speechless; I was just smiling like an idiot.

"Are you gonna let me in? It's freezing" Hayes asked shivering on purpose.

I stepped aside allowing them inside, and they undressed from their winter clothes. Nash went upstairs to Brooke and hayes made himself at home on my couch.

Before I went to sit next to him, I slipped into the kitchen and grabbed the whipped cream.

I came back in and tucked it under the blanket. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded and let his attention focus on the tv screen.

I slowly moved the whipped cream from under the blanket and put a chunk of whipped cream on his face.

He whiped it from his face, creating a bigger mess, and making me laugh uncontrollably. He took it out of my grasp and did the same thing to me.

We used the whole bottle and we were covered in whipped cream. We both sat on the couch laughing, and we decided to get cleaned up.

We went up to my bathroom and pulled the sprayer out of the bathtub. I didn't know really how to work it, so it was facing me. Hayes decided it would be funny to spray me with freezing cold water. I screamed and faced it towards him. He got sprayed, and soon we were soaking wet.

We ran out of the bathroom and passed Brooke's room. I stopped and heard moaning. I started to laugh, hard. Hayes caught up with me and gave me a confused look. Then he heard it. He started to laugh, and we both covered our mouths.

Then I couldn't hold it in any longer. I started rolling on the floor hysterically laughing, while hayes was clutching his stomach.

Brooke and nash both came out, looking confused, which made us laugh even harder. We laughed our way into my room and onto my bed. Finally he stopped laughing, but I couldn't stop. He moved his hands down to my sides and started tickling me. "Stopppppp!" I begged. He wouldn't stop. I slipped out from under him and caught my breath from laughing.

"Do you know what I want for Christmas?" He asked sitting next to me on the floor.

"What?" I asked. He scooted closer to me, his hands cupping my face.

"You" he whispered. I smiled widely and our lips touched.

After we pulled away, we went downstairs. I heard Tara and Drew talking in the kitchen. I stopped Hayes and told him about Tara and Drew.

"So maybe you wanna be my girlfriend if you like me so much?" Drew said. Tara giggled. "Sure" she said. Hayes and I both ran into the kitchen shouting #Dara (ship name). Then I tweeted it.

@charlotteexo: who ships #Dara? @tara_monted @drewcourt

Hayes retweeted it, and Tara came over sending me death threats, which I laughed at.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I stripped off of my clothes and settled into my pajamas. I stared at my suitcase in the corner of my room, not wanting to leave Hayes for winter break.

Just at the thought of that, Hayes came into my room. "Guess what?!" He said jumping on my bed.

"What?!" I asked in a tired tone.

"I'm coming to the Bahamas with you. And so is everyone else" he said smirking.

"Like everyone in 26mgmt and magcon?!" I asked excited. He nodded. I gave him a huge hug so excited for tomorrow.

Then we both settled into my bed, his arm wrapped protectively around me. "I'm so happy I have you" he whispered. I kissed his cheek and smiled at how sweet he was.

And with that we were both asleep.

A/N:

yeah filllerrr:( but I thought this was cute:) anyway drama cominggggg!