chapter 30

now drama is comingg

***************************

CHAPTER 30

CHARLOTTES POV

they pulled away laughing and smiling. Jealousy and anger struck me. Trust me, when I get angry I go all out. Hayes then looks over at me, and I give a light smile.

"Oh charlotte this is my um my friend Carmen" he said shyly. I don't think she is just a friend.

"Hi" I mumbled. She knew I was pissed and I was.

"Charlotte move down so Carmen can sit" Hayes instructed. I didn't argue, I just gave him a dirty look.

"So what are you even doing here?" Hayes asks. I roll my eyes and listen because it's not like I have anything better to do.

"Just vacation with family" she said. She ordered food, and it got here at the same time as ours. She ordered pasta with tomato sauce, and took a spoonful of it. She flinged it back, and it splattered all over my shirt. I looked down in shock and got up angrily. I stomped all the way to the bathroom, to try and wash it off. Great, it's stained.

I get back to the table, and Hayes hasn't even noticed. I sat down angrily with my head in my hands. All I heard was Hayes and Carmen talk about their fun memories. "Can we just go back to the hotel already?" I asked in a frustrated tone. Everyone turned their heads to look at me.

"I'll take you home I'm not feeling to well" Cameron said getting up. Hayes didn't even say goodbye, he just continued talking to Carmen. Tears were now threatening to spill. Great to know he cares about me enough to say goodbye.

"You ok?" Cameron asked once we were outside of the restaurant. "No not at all, actually" I said quietly.

"It's Hayes and that girl Carmen isn't it?" He asked as we stepped inside the hotel lobby.

"Yep" I said sighing loudly. I then tell cameron everything that happened and that I'm feeling. He's really sweet, and doesn't judge my thoughts.

After about an hour of twitter, instagram, vine and YouTube everyone arrives and settled into the hotel room. We were all in one, so of course Carmen sat next to Hayes. I mean he's probably forgotten about me at this point.

"Hey Charlotte Carmen is going to stay in our room tonight ok?" He said. He didn't really asked he was just letting me know. I looked at him, and then quickly looked away. It was pretty fun minus Hayes and Carmen. I was hanging out with Cameron and Brooke, and everyone else.

Finally it was time for everyone to go back to their rooms, and of course Hayes and Carmen walked in together .matt and Taylor exchanged looks, and Hayes just carried Carmen's suitcase and set it down next to mine. Of course.

I got up to look for my pajamas and Carmen came up at the same time. I shoved her out of the way as I grabbed my things and headed to the bathroom.

Hayes stopped me as I was coming out of the bathroom. "Why are you acting like this?" He asked.

"Other than the fact that your new girlfriend has basically replaced me from you whole life, I'm fine" I said pushing him out of the way and going to my suitcase. Carmen made her way to the bathroom, and dropped something on her way out.

I went over to see what it was. I bent down and picked it up.

Holy fucking shit.

A/N:

I'm prob not updating as much maybe because of school:( but I'll try my best(: