chapter 21

ok remember a few chapters back on charlottes POV she mentioned something about a accident? Well there might be some clues in this chapter about the accident😏

*********************************************************************************

CHAPTER 21

CHARLOTTES POV

I woke up with a warm body next to me. Hayes. I still felt sick, worse actually. I was wheezing as I started to breathe, so I dragged my self out of bed. As I was taking my fist step, I flew foward like I had no balance. Luckily I caught myself on my dresser. I spotted my phone and grabbed it. The time was 2:11 AM.

I made it to the bathroom and grabbed my asthma inhale. I did one pump, and I didn't feel much better. This wasn't good.

I walked out of the bathroom and fell on the floor in my room. I couldn't get up. I tried but my body was just to weak. "Help.." My dry voice cracked. I couldn't scream, nor talk so I was pretty much hopeless.

I saw a figure move in the darkness towards me. "Hayes?" I tried to ask but my voice was to dry.

"Charlotte what happened?" He whisper/yelled. At this point I was feeling extremely dizzy. I could barely process what was happening.

"I-I need Brooke" I barely said. I felt Hayes hands come under my body and carry me some place, probably Brooke's room.

"Charlotte?" Her soft voice asked. The light turned on, and it made my eyes fill with tears.

"Brooke I need..." I couldn't say it. My voice was too dry and cracked. My head hurt like hell, and I couldn't concentrate.

"I need to go to the doctor" I barely managed to say. I heard some talking and then they lifted me up and out side. As soon as I was put into the car, everything went away. No sounds, no sight.

BROOKE'S POV

Hayes put Charlotte in the car while I drove, with nash in the passenger seat. I began to drive through the empty roads, tears threatening to spill.

"Brooke I want to go home" Charlotte said though her cracked voice.

"Charlotte you have to go to the doctor" I said keeping my eyes on the road.

"Brooke what if mom sees we aren't home?" She asked.

"Mom and dad are staying at a friends house" I answered. I think she's dreaming, she has a habit of talking in her sleep.

"Brooke we need to go home now!" She said with worry in her voice. I ignored her.

"Brooke the cops are here we need to go now!" She said with more worry. I stepped on the breaks, causing the car to stop suddenly. I think she is having a dream about the accident.

I told nash and Hayes I thought I saw a squirrel and kept driving. "Brooke they're in the hospital now! Look what you got us into!" She said. I gulped and started to drive faster.

"The police are going to catch you! You snuck in! And now look what happened!" She said with anger. I was about to cry. She had to be sleep talking about this?

Finally we reached the hospital, and Hayes carried her inside. They gave her a room and began to run some tests. We just all sat in the empty waiting room of the hospital.

The doctor came out shortly. All our heads darted up to look at him. He took a deep sigh and started talking.

"Ok so her asthma did get a lot worse, so she has to be a lot more careful. She was in a very sick condition, but luckily she is alright. We are going to keep her here for an hour more or so, and then she can go home. She is awake now if you'd like to see her" he said and walked away.

We all got up and walked to her room. She was laying there, pale and lifeless. Her eyes were open, and she was picking her nail polish off her nails. She saw us walk in and looked over at us. When I mean us, I mean me.

Her lip began to tremble, and she covered her face with her hands. "Brooke I can't do this anymore" she said quietly. I honestly had no idea what She was talking about.

"Can't do what?" I asked putting my hand on her arm, and Hayes coming over next to her.

"I-I can't keep hiding it" she said in a really quiet voice. Now I know what she means. She's talking about the accident.

"Charlotte you have to" I whisper/yelled through my teeth.

"I can't!" She screamed revealing her tear streaked face from her hands.

Nash and Hayes looked at her surprised. "Charlotte don't you dare"I warned her. If she tells, everything is ruined. And when I mean everything, I mean everything. My life, friends, parents, respect, everything.

"What are you gonna do about it! You don't want me to tell because you know you'll get in the most trouble" she defended.

"Charlotte Ariana Fray I said don't tell" I warned her again. She knows when I use her middle name, to stop arguing.

"Brooke they're going to find out eventually!" She screamed. I almost forgot nash and Hayes were in the room. They were sitting down on the chairs at the end of the room. Charlotte got up out of bed this time so she was face to face with me.

"Charlotte please" I begged.

"I've been having dreams about this! The only difference is that we get caught!" She screamed.

I looked around. "Can't we wait a little? Just a little" I begged again, this time a lot quieter.

"Fine" she mumbled and jumped back in her bed. That was a close one. A very close one.

Nash and Hayes can't find out. They just can't. It's too risky.

CHARLOTTES POV

nash and Brooke left the room so it was just me and Hayes. After a few minutes he came and sat on edge the bed.

"I don't know what you did, but it's probably not as bad as you think" he said grabbing my hand.

"That's the thing. It is. It's a lot worse then what I think" I said quietly.

"Well if you ever need to talk about it, I'm here" he said and a smile crept along my face. We sat there just talking for a while. Not about the accident.

THE NEXT DAY

STILL CHARLOTTES POV

today was the day I was going to New York. I actually feel a lot better, I just have a tiny cough. I woke up at 5:30 and met my parents downstairs. Hayes and nash are going to drive me to the airport. It was only 3 days, but I was still going to miss him. A lot.

We picked up nash and Hayes, and then drove with my parents to the airport. At the airport, we went through security and all that jazz, and at the terminal our parents boarded with my other siblings and let Brooke and I say our goodbyes.

Usually guests can't go past security. Hayes came up and gave me a hug. "I'm gonna miss you" I said taking a whiff of his scent I was going to miss.

"I'm not" he said. I pulled away shocked.

"What?" I asked, tears beginning to build up. Hayes pulled a suitcase from behind him and I started jumping up and down with excitement. I hugged him again, and he spun me around. Nash had a suitcase as well, and we all got super excited.

We boarded the plane and took our seats. I rested my head on Hayes shoulder and fell asleep.

A/N:

EWWWW THIS CHAPTER IS BAD IKKK:(