chapter 31

hey more drama coming(:

****************************

CHAPTER 31

CHARLOTTES POV

it can't be. She is literally 13 years old.

And she has sleeping pills in her suitcase?

I slid it under my shirt, and waited her to be done in the bathroom. "Hey Carmen can I talk to you outside for a second?" I asked. She nodded And I led her out to the hallway.

"Look I know it's none of my business, but why in gods name of you have this?" I ask revealing the bottle of drugs.

"Where did you find that?!" She asked panicked.

"You dropped it on your way to the bathroom" I said. She looked both ways, and yanked it out of my hand.

"Please don't tell anyone" she whispered in a low voice.

"Are you serious? You need help!" I said now opening the door revealing all the boys staring at us blankly.

"What just happened?" They asked.

"Nothing" Carmen said interrupting me from what I was about to say. She shot me a hard glare, and I muttered "yeah nothing".

Even though it was way far from nothing.

I laid down in my bed and Hayes slid in next to me. "Aren't you going to sleep with Carmen" I mumbled angrily.

"What I can't sleep next to my girlfriend?" He asked. A small smile managed to crack along my face. He kissed my cheek gently and we both fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

we decided to go to the beach again today. Once we wee wall dressed we met up with the boys for breakfast, and headed down there.

It was just as nice as yesterday, except Hayes was with Carmen. They were in the water having a fun time. I was just laying down on my back tanning, even though I was already insanely sunburnt.

"Charlotte don't look in the water!" Taylor said. Matt hit him in the arm, and I looked anyway.

It's not like I didn't know this was coming. Hayes likes Carmen more than me, I get that. That's why they're making out in the water right now. I gathered my things and bolted to the bar. "Can I get sprite please?" I asked.

Brooke came running up to me. "Charlotte you ok?" She asked.

"Do I look ok?! My boyfriend just cheated on me!" I snapped at her. She patted my back and left.

BROOKES POV

"Is she ok?" Nash asked.

"No" I said lightly shaking my head.

"Will she be ok?" He asked.

"I don't know, but maybe we should leave her alone for the rest of the day and tonight invite her to dinner" I suggested. Nash nodded his head in agreement.

CHARLOTTES POV

LATER THAT NIGHT

"Hey message from nash: want to come out to dinner with us?" Taylor asked. I've been moping around all day, I should get out. I went down to dig through my suitcase, and Hayes came and knelt down next to me.

"Look let me first say I'm sorry" he began. I didn't say anything, I kept rummaging through my suitcase.

"Ok Carmen is my ex. We've been dating since we were like 6 and then broke up because she moved. But she's moving back to North Carolina" he said. More anger rushed over me, as I kept looking for something to wear.

"And I'm really falling for her again. Do you think we can like take a break?" He asked. I got up with my clothes bundled up in a ball clutched to my chest.

"Are you -" I started to say, when something dropped from my bundle of clothes.

I looked down to pick it up but Hayes beat me to it. I tried to see what it was but when he held it out in front of me, I saw it perfectly clear.

They were the drugs.

A/N:

yay school is completely done for me(: