chapter 56

ok so this might be the last chapter

************************************

CHAPTER 56

HAYES POV

I go home and plop my head into my pillow. Then I remembered what Charlotte said. She left something for me on my desk. I get up and see an envelope with my name on it.

I open it carefully and read her letter.

Hayes,

Hayes Grier. What can I say about you. You've put me through all this shit and I still come back to you. Why? Because I love you. Whenever I'm mad at you, I can't be mad at you. It kills me to stay mad at you, or be mad at me. You make me feel so alive. Every where I am I'm thinking about you. Thinking about you every second every hour. Even though I've never had a boyfriend before you, I can say that it's the best thing. Having someone that cares about you deeply. And that's the way you were, you knew me inside and out. Youve made me such a better person, and I've liked the way I am when in with you: myself. I'm so glad I met you, because honestly you've helped me though everything, and made me a stronger person than I was. Your not only my boyfriend, but my best friend.

Whenever I'm with you I literally have the best times, we're better together. Even when we were in a fight, no matter how much I wanted to hate you, I really couldnt. Deep down I've always loved you, no matter what happened, because like I said we're better together. We benefit eachother and you keep me alive and breathing. I love you hayes. So much. And if I could move back to North Carolina, I would in a heartbeat. I love you hayes like I've said before and I could say it all the time because it's true. I love you so much hayes, and I'll see you soon okay babe?

xoxox charlotte

I read the last sentcenen and smile at the last sentence. She called me babe.

I am going to admit the letter did make me feel a lot better.

Taped to the back of the letter was a flashdrive. It had a label on it that said: your favorite one. My favorite mix she made. I took it off and listened to it on my laptop. It made me feel better. A lot.

I decided to call her.

CHARLOTTES POV

I stare up at my cieling and my phone rang. Hayes. I quickly grab it and answer.

"I got your letter" he says. I smile lightly.

"And I just got your package" I say. It's true i got his package a few minutes ago.

"FaceTime me I want to see you open it" he says and I hang up so we can FaceTime. He calls me and I gladly answer. I saw him a few hours ago, but it's hard.

I am sitting at my desk and I have my phone standing up so he can see me opening the pacakage, that's on my lap. I open the top to see a bunch of colorful notes and little boxes to attached To each one. I take an box and read the note, and it says "open when you want to punch me". I open the box and it's a little pillow that says "punch me".

The next one said "open when you want to kiss me underwater" and inside was a life proof case, and a picture of Hayes and I kissing underwater. Another one was "open when you miss my smell" and inside was a few sweat pants and sweat shirts, plus a full bottle of Axe. Another one said "open when you miss our movie days" and inside was a bunch of movies, popcorn, and a bottle of Pepsi.

There were a bunch of other things like this as well, which I smiled at. "Hayes thank you so much" I said smiling widely att him through the camera.

"Anything for my baby girl" he said chuckling.

"Well I guess I'm gonna go. I gotta big day of unpacking tomorrow" I sigh.

"Yeah. Well good night babe. Get some rest. I love you, call me tomorrow" he says and smiles warmly.

"Ok. Love you" I say before hanging up.

Even though we were broken up, I still liked calling eachother babe and acting like a couple. Then one question crossed my mind.

When will I see Hayes again?

A/N:

Well that's it! That's We're Better Together! I want to thank you all so much for reading and voting! And I wanna thank my bud @ChosenVulpix for helping me with my writers block.

For those who are wondering, yes there is a sequel. I have a title, and a plot, and it should come out in a few days.

Again, thank you all!!!!💕😘