chapter 49

remember comment which book you want next: nash or hayes!

*******************************************************************************

CHAPTER 49 

HAYES POV 

i cant believe what i was hearing. Charlotte cheated on me? She is such a good girl, she wouldnt do anything like that. 

i walk away and go into the kitchen to see innocent charlotte playing on her phone. "Charlotte?" i ask.

"yeah?" she replies.

"How could you?" i say, and she gets up adn comes over to me. 

"How could i what? What happened?" she asked holding my hand adn rubbing her thumb across my thumb.

"cheat on me?" i say quietly.

"What?! you think i would cheat on you?!" she says suprised. 

"Well thats what colleen said and your cousins. dont girls talk about everyhting and everyone that passes through their lives?" i say, adn she giggles. 

"Hayes i would never do that to you. Yeah i tell nothing to colleen" she says adn kissde my cheek. Then she looks into the living room and yells "Colleen! Come here!". 

Colleen comes into the kitchen. "Why did you lie, and tell hayes i cheated on him?" charlotte asks. 

"I didnt say that" she said looking confused. "Yes you did" i defended.

"No, i have no idea what your talking about" she said and walked away. Charlotte has a disgusted look on her face. "Shes such a little prick" she growls through her gritted teeth. 

CHARLOTTES POV

I leave hayes for a second and go upstiars to my room and see colleen sitting on her phone innocently. "Why would you make up a lie like that?" i ask crossing my arms.

"i didnt" she said quietly. i roll my eyes adn walk downstairs. i was not in the mood to argue with her especially if she is going to deny it. 

THE NEXT DAY

school breezes by, adn hayes and i are walking home talking about the most random things. Its friday, so were just gonna hang out at my place tonight. We walk into my house, adn go into the kithcen for food, oblviously. Then, colleen comes downstairs. 

I get a good look at her, and i am so close to punching her in the face. 

A/N:

oooohh some shit about to go down 

lolz jk 

anyway im writing this on my computer so excuse any spelling mistakes