"Just kiss me, Paulson" (Sarah Paulson ft You)

I was 16 years old then I got to meet her 5 years later. She was walking wearing such a nice flowy peach dress that has an open back showing her porcelain freckled skin just like how she always wanted her gowns to be; simple yet so stylish and elegant with an open back. Her hair was in the usual style, messy loosened curls which gave her this natural look that I always admired about her. She could rock any hairstyles and hair color.

The dullness of my being abruptly became so colorful. She left me speechless and breathless. Everything she did was in slow motion for my eyes. She was so astonishing, captivating, alluring, and of course last but never the least hot. She was so hot for her age. I was in the highest peak of happiness and was willing to do anything to stay there forever where I could only feel positivity rubbing off.

She was so near to where I stood which was the side of the aisle to where my ass was designated to be seated. My palms that were wrapped around the stems of the bundled flowers were being soaked in my own sweat. Those lose blonde curly locks that were a bit of a mess made her appearance even more so appealing. Light touches of make up and a peach lipstick that matched her dress. Plump lips, chocolate brown colored orbs, cute pointed nose, ugh everything about her was just so beyond,  so over the edge of perfection .

I knew by that moment I was screwed up. It was so surreal like a fairytale feeling. Her giggles was attention calling-wait no, not just her giggles but her as a whole. She walked that aisle for ages. Damn her, she sure looked so unrealistic in personal.

After my sister's wedding who was her best friend I had seen her more often than I thought I deserved. Of course, yes, I expected this to happen since I moved in with Lily and her new husband. It was only for the mean time since I was trying to fit in myself in the box and starting to build my dreams brick by brick and as a sister she wanted to help and guide me. Reaching the age where I could finally call myself as an actual adult  I let go of Lily's hands and walked on my own. Pushing every railing I could hold on. I moved out and looked for a better apartment for myself and I did found one just right next door to Sarah's. I couldn't believe that I got to afford that kind of apartment since I just barely got out of my sister's hair  and had a small parts in the theater and other stuffs but I knew that the money I paid for it was only half of how much it really costs. My sister must have done something to do with it and who was I to complain?

Back to my story, so yeah apparently I became neighbors with "The Paulson". I don't know if that was because of my sister knew my addiction of her and instructed me to look for an apartment unit in the same building as hers or it was the only option I found the best.

God, every night I would go out to my balcony with a glass of cocktail just to admire the city lights I would intently looked at the side wing where her balcony was then I would pretend I was just roaming my eyes around and then I would get glimpse of her inside her room through the glass doors of her even if it was draped with curtains; see through curtains that had lace flower designs making it so pretty. I even saw her half naked. Yup, but her back was facing me so I only got a look of her back view. The rumor was true, Lady Paulson liked it bare.

I still could recall the time I had my first bloody visitor in my apartment for the first fucking week of moving. It was a tragic. My cramps was unbearable, I couldn't even stop myself from screaming even if I wanted to. Well despite of the noises I made I somehow felt like I was fucking relieved like at least 8% from screaming nonsense stuffs just to release the tension. So yeah I was curled up like a fuzzy ball in my bedroom because I wore this yellowish fuzzy sweat shirt and underneath it was nothing more than my laced black bra and a matching underwear. I was enjoying my time, my freedom having my apartment all to myself. I was still so overwhelmed by the fact that I was living all alone so why not roam without pants? So yeah I did it.