My Lovelies (continuation)

The two stumbled in the room with drunk chuckles

The two stumbled in the room with drunk chuckles. Well it happened that these women drank more than just a bottle of wine. The taste of tequila was more dominant in the witch's lips while whiskey invade the other woman's tongue. It was half past two in the morning before downing themselves into such pleasure, Cordelia still had to make sure everyone in the academy had fallen asleep.

Being the touchy one really, Cordelia couldn't keep her hands to herself. On the way up Venable was pinned multiple times on the wall but still of course Cordelia was gentle as hell making sure Venable's back wasn't hurting from the position. With the kiss Venable was the one in charge, she led the woman on but won't ever give up to her, she wouldn't submit that easy. She was the boss, whether Cordelia liked it or not.

"Hmm, sweet." Venable commented, holding Cordelia's chin with her thumb and index finger. Eyes fixated on the woman's natural plump lips. Cordelia's usually soft innocent gazes were masked with something else this time-- want, need and desire. Cordelia then again wrapped her hands on Wilhemina's waist pulling her to close the remaining small gap between them.

"I see you're much stronger now, hmm? " Wilhemina commented cocking a brow with that coquettish smirk of hers. Gradually she leaned on, her face was to close enough to lick Cordelia's needy lips.

The scandalous excitement that was throbbing in both of their southern areas were growing wild, Cordelia wouldn't last in the next minute not ending up naked. The once heartless stares of the redhead had changed, she looked at the blonde the way she did before. Before she could even kiss Cordelia's sore and needy lips a voice interrupted them.

You were mumbling incoherently in your sleep. Wilhemina immediately tore herself away from the other woman's touch and rushing by your side.

The vivid images vibrated through you making it as though you were reliving the scene again and it was the moment when Wilhemina died and you couldn't do nothing to stop the bullet from planting itself to the woman's chest. 

You were in one of Cordelia's sheer gown, the baby pink one that she would always lend you if you ever ended up sleeping with her unplanned. It fitted you more now, with the sheerness of the fabric they both could see your erected nipples. The fabric was clinging to your sweaty body, your hairline was soaked in your sweat, you heaved a vast amount of oxygen once Wilhemina successfully woke you up from the nightmare. Your breathing was shallow, Cordelia helped to hold you to sit upright and positioned herself a little behind you.