Better Place (Sarah Paulson ft. You)

Who would have guessed that she used looked up to her wife before like a small girl lost in her own magical world. A girl who never thought that, that place really did exist. A place where she always dreamed to live her life.

Many things had happened to her and she questioned it almost every seconds of her life, she was still astound on how lucky she had been for having her in her life. She loved her more than anything in the world and now she had the privilege to show the world for her love to this certain woman.

(y/n) Rabe-Paulson laid on her back on their excessively large bed. Eyes squeezed shut, hair was sprawled all over her white covered pillow showing up the real color of her sandy blonde locks, light touch of crimson adorn upon her cheeks making them appeal so rosy. She had fallen asleep waiting for her little niece to sleep. Never in her life she did so much child-like activities like running around dressed like a princess with a cute tiara sitting right on top of her head. Running after the child and making sure she was having the fun she deserved while her mommy was gone. Little Jilly lied on her left wing, her head was resting above her aunt's forearm sleeping soundlessly.

Meanwhile both of the perfectly blonde beauties were now at a baby section in the department store, both were decided to make their appearance unrecognizable for the public so no one would ever suspect for they still wanted to make this their tiny precious secret.

Sarah flinched internally when she felt pain slashed through her belly. She kept her body firm not wanting to call any attention. She just kept on massaging the parts where it stung. Acting was what she did for a living but actors had their own radar, they could tell if what the person in front of them was still acting or in real life. Lily knew something was off with her best friend. Sarah was highly at risk, being pregnant at the age of forty sounded so alarming but brushed it off anyway just to fulfill the missing puzzle piece in her heart.

She always loved children but had no one to had it with her, sure she was a strong independent woman and she could be a parent without a partner but she still longed for the different companionship that a lover could give.

Imagining going home to a messy house with a child or two running around with tangled hair, dirty tops and just in their pampers and her partner running after them and would welcome her with the most heartwarming hug.

That was all Sarah could picture in her mind but with the face of her partner was still blurry until she met (y/n). Everything became crystal clear like her eyes.

"Sarah, I know the feeling. I've been there. Why don't we sit there, it'll help you to feel better if not best." She offered the fake blonde who was still cradling her belly with one hand. Sarah flashed her warm smile and nodded at her. Lily's hand was on the small of Sarah back, as they made their journey to the bench.

Sarah's eyes glowed--not with happiness though but with panic. Of course she knew that this was along the way, she had seen it coming, she knew one way or another it would happen, but was she prepared? No, a big fat no to that. She never wanted it to come. She never wanted to feel it, because it could be that cause why she could loose the bundle of joy and love inside of her.

Lily sensed it, as if she could see the light glowing from Sarah had dimmed itself to alert her that her mood was in an appalling place. She rested a hand on the cap of the older woman's knee.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. We wouldn't let anything happen to the both of you." She assured her best friend. She wasn't one-hundred percent guaranteed that what she stated would work to lift up Sarah's mood but it wouldn't hurt if she tried right?

"Thank you, Lil. Is it okay if we go home now? I don't feel well." There was no use of lying anyway so she let the truth to be spoken out. She was sacared that if she pushed herself further than the line she would also push out their child from the picture and would also ruin her future to live and grow like any other child there was.