Sharing is Loving (W. Venable & B.D Howard ft You)

[Pretty long and pretty smutty

[Pretty long and pretty smutty. Enjoy]

Like any other day her lips were coated in deep plum shade - as if that color was created only for her. I had never seen anyone who could actually pull it off as sexy as she always did. It was a catch whenever those lips were being outstretched in a wide smile showing her pearly white teeth, cheeks were rosy and her eyes were always looking sharp - eyeing everyone from head to feet scanning any imperfections so she could point it out. She was a bitch - the hottest bitch though, Ms. Howard came next to her. 

Anyway, I arrived late thanks to my father who insisted to drop me off to school because was was also on his way to work.  First block was hers, I sat down nervously right in front of her desk. She started speaking, moving her lips into different shapes while using hand gestures. Ms Venable oftenly looked sophisticated, she never failed to amazed me in every second I spent in her class. She made a very simple subject more interesting, I would admit I would have ditched this class if it wasn't for her. 

Despite the unnatural rosy cheeks, I could notice how alarmingly pale she was, how her glow left her skin, how she was trying to save her energy. 

She kept pausing in the middle of discussion, her feet dragging her near the table and leaning a bit for support. Ms Venable lowered her face, pinching the bridge of her nose - being the closest one the faint sound of her sigh was still audible for me. Fortunately the bell rang dismissing us all in her subject, I didn't know how much time was left because of how caught up I was with her. 

I rushed by her side offering a hand for her to hold on - right at that moment when our eyes made contact I felt how hot my body, how the heat made me cheeks look like a ripe tomato. We kept our eyes fixated on each other, not ripping it off even for a second. She accepted my hand by placing her hers on mine, leaning closer until I could feel a little of her weight on me.

Grabbing her cane that was hanging on her chair I gave it to her. 

"You're hot." I didn't know what I was saying until she looked at me by surprised. "Oh shit, not hot like you're sexy-hot I meant you're body temperature is hot." Words poured out of my mouth non-stop. I wanted to bury myself under the ground.