The Get-Together Trip (continuation) ᴮⁱˡˡⁱᵉ ᶠᵗ ʸᵒᵘ

We arrived the big cabin, it was owned by Cordelia's mother who passed away and now it was hers

We arrived the big cabin, it was owned by Cordelia's mother who passed away and now it was hers. Kyle brought all of the groceries and stuffs in the kitchen-- Ally and Cordelia were the ones in charged in the kitchen and organizing everything. It was funny how these women had to shoo away Sally out of the kitchen counter and away from all of the foods. Mina and Lana had to drag her ass out of the room and convinced her to start unpacking which of course didn't happen at all. Sally being Sally she pestered everyone's ass until the whole household was exasperatedly screaming for her name-- including my girl Billie.

I helped Billie to unpacked our clothes and put them neatly in the dresser, we would be sharing the room with Lana and Mary. It was cozy and homie, two large bed and closets. Upon sorting some of our clothes I noticed a red silk fabric on the side. I looked at Billie then back at the fabric. Billie paused on what she was doing eyeing me then she cocked her brow questioningly. I gulped hard. "Dinner's ready, lovebirds!" Oh Audrey, thank heavens for you. I bolted out of the room and straight to the dinning area.

I couldn't handle those stares she gave me, it was as if in her mind she was pealing off each clothes that I had on-- I mean I didn't mind that at all but the tension was so thick plus Lana and Mary was there I had to get out before it could lead to a free porn show for the both lady

"Mmm finally! I almost thought of eating my boo!" Sally yelled as she approached us, Wilhemina followed with her cheeks in deep red-- so Mina was the 'boo'. I looked back at Ally who had a grin on her face looking at Mina's direction. These women were so all over each other god I could see their love for each other pouring out of their eyes. 

"Boo!" I gasped, my heart skipped a beat as I felt an arm wrapped itself around my waist and pulled me a bit closer. My whole body got tensed that I couldn't even turn my neck to see who was it but the way her pleasant smell clung to the air I already knew who was it. I melted on her grip, her thumb was moving soothingly on my side sending my chills down to my core. 

Oh my God. Billie didn't really just own my heart and my soul but my whole being. My body responded to her stimulating touch as soon as she pulled me. I could feel the wetness pooling in my underwear and that funny tingles in my stomach. She did know how to win over me, Billie just pressed the golden buzzer. She knew how much I loved being held on my waist. 

"Don't worry, I'll clean you out later." Her warm presence vanished away from my side as she walked away towards the fridge. Bette offered the seat next to them and I took it. I was about to save the seat next to me when Misty asked if I was saving it for Billie but then I surprisingly shook my head. Actually Misty yes, I was. But if she goes near me any second now my body would be a trembling mess-- oh how much I loved to say this to Misty. She smiled showing my her deep dimples and sat next to me. 

"Has anybody seen Misty?"

"Dee, I'm here. Come sit beside me?" 

Why do I think that Misty and Cordelia were the most perfect couple out of all of us? like do they even argue? do they even experience the cold shoulder shit? or just even once did any of them got annoyed by the other? they were just so sweet. I didn't experience any of it with Billie but they were just way too perfect than us? Nevermind, I was happy for them.