Miracle under the Pink Skies (S. Paulson ft You)

Twirling one more time, you felt satisfied to see yourself looking quite fetching in your opinion

Twirling one more time, you felt satisfied to see yourself looking quite fetching in your opinion. With the summer dress that ended above your knees and thin straps clinging over your shoulders and that deep cut on the back. "Hey Paulson, look."

And she did but her face didn't say much about what was going on in her head. She looked blank. She cocked a brow and eyed you up and down. "Who are you wearing this for?

"Myself?" was what came out of your lips but in your head you had a different response.

For you. I'm wearing this for you because maybe just maybe you'd change your mind on how you look at me.

Now that wasn't the expression you were expecting. Your shoulders fell and slowly the smile on your lips turned into an ugly frown. Your eyes lost their sparks as you sat yourself on the couch joining the woman who still had her pajama shorts and tank top in the middle of the day.

Sarah was silent. Unable to utter a word.

Now she thinks you're being pathetic, you weren't never born to impress but to bring distress to anyone around you. Loser.

As your thoughts beat you up until your confidence degrade, Sarah's eyes kept on coming back to your face, how majestic your side profile looked like – everything was perfect.

You're pretty – she'd like to say it but somehow speaking out the words seemed to be a challenge.

"Is it that bad?" you wondered out loud looking down on your floral dress, "You, going quiet is unusual, what's going on in that head of yours Paulson?"

Scooting closer like incredibly close and you were practically hovering the woman.

"Paulson!" You yelled right on her ear as you burst into laughter.

"Jesus! You fucker." She had her hand resting on her chest as she tried to slow down her breathing.

"What? You were lost!" Sarah then realized how close you were to her. She scooted away a little, just enough room to let her breathe in peacefully.

"So what do you think?" you still couldn't get over it.

"Of what?"

"You hit your head or something? This outfit, duh? What else? My lacey underwear?"

"Preferably yes, the latter one."

"You pervert." You nagged at her arms playfully and made up a disgusted face but Sarah only smirked at you.

"You know what nevermind, no one's gonna see it anyway. I'm just gonna spend the whole day binge watching Game of Thrones with you!" crossing your arms over your chest you took a deep a breath acting so annoyed of your friend – who you shared an apartment with. Wasn't that great?

"Are complaining?"

"Not one bit." Sarah knew you better and she knew you meant it sarcastically. She elbowed you and pouted – as if Sarah couldn't get any cuter she proved you wrong again. "Show me some love, are you that sick of me really?" and she pulled off her puppy dog eyes. Now how could you resist this face?