Asking Ms. Supreme (Cordelia Goode ft You)

The academy's peaceful silence put her mind at ease - another blessed day for the headmistress and Supreme of the coven. A smile curved to her lips as she gradually took her steps, her hands were gracefully marvelling over the new varnished railing of the wooden staircase.

She was in the midst when the floorboards squeaked stopping her at the process of taking another step. Cordelia's brows furrowed a little.

"Shit!" a young witch muttered and stopped dead on her tracks. Cordelia turned around and with a flick of her wrist, the light bulbs were illuminating every corner of the building.

There you were, behind one of the large posts, like a reindeer caught in the headlights, you had a box of cereal embraced on your chest. With wide eyes you stared back at the older woman. Cheeks began to warm when a soft hearted smile was drawn up to the blonde's full lips – much nicer than the lecture you were expecting.

As if it wasn't enough that she caught you, she descended down and motioned for you to follow her in the kitchen. You had been sneaking food in your bedroom at night where in you successfully did it for four nights in a row but this fifth night, your luck may had been damaged and out of all people in this place, why the Supreme? Could have been Zoe, she was much easier to get off with.

Complying to her, you trailed behind the woman, keeping your footsteps lighter as you could and your head low. She hadn't spoken anything just yet but your heart was racing a thousand miles already, so what more could your body possibly do when she already had.

In the span of two weeks, you hadn't pretty much socialized like the rest of the girls that came in with you. You were too caught up making yourself comfortable in the four walls of your room – which was the first you ever had - that you forgot that there was so much more on the outside.

There were frequent check ups of course, supervised by Zoe but she never seemed to noticed that you barely went out of your shell. At dinner you stayed for approximately five minutes in the dinner table – not enough for your existence to be noticed. But that was enough for you, you've proven you lived there with them. During that, you barely swallowed a food let alone digested some good nutrients.

Hence here you are, sitting on the stool where Cordelia exactly asked you to sit and instead of eating cereal, she was making you dinner. A chicken sandwich sounded too good, your stomach began rumbling at the thought of it. She then pulled a carton of orange juice and poured you some. After sensing that you still could chew down some more, Cordelia took out a box of pizza from the fridge making you stop on your doings, "That has always been there?" you asked, practically shocked of what your eyes just conceived. A pizza box, huh?

The woman didn't answer you, she took three slices out and put them in a plate before heating it up in the microwave. In a few minutes she slid the plate to you and watched as you took a slice, "Help yourself, sweetheart." Her tone was far from being upset, it warmed you to be honest. This gesture from the woman was something you weren't accustomed to. No one had ever cared if you were starving or not.

Cordelia, who was leaning on the other side of the counter watching you took your bites still possessed a heart-warming smile. She should be mad, right? Considering it was eleven fucking pm, and dinner was served at exactly seven with enough food on the table to knock out everyone's stomach. But she wasn't.

If you thought you were gone completely invisible to everyone, well not to Cordelia. She was the Supreme after all, she knew everything that was going on inside the Coven and to her girls.

Eventually realizing that Cordelia's eyes were on you, you began to chew slowly, eyes were not settling on anything. Then you decided to look up, swallowed the food in your mouth before saying something, "You want some, Miss?" your voice was small, shy of the woman but you could be so much louder than this. Cordelia heard you cracking up with so much laughter in your room when she do her own rounds.