Coven's Baby (All AHS Characters + you)

We love you beyond words -  These held the strong truth within them - every single day you could feel their overwhelming love drowning you. They all had their own special ways of showing you the unconditional love they had just only for you - it could be in form of gifts or teasing actions or sweet kisses what mattered really was you knew you are so loved. 

This family wasn't the typical type - didn't construct of just two parents like how it was always in a picture perfect family photo. You had more than just two - you had eight of them. Yes you read that one right. Eight gorgeous women were serving as your parents ever since you were brought to this world. Sadly, they weren't your biological parents - that would be unimaginable but they loved you ever so deep.

They assured you that every day, they all never failed to show you how much you meant to them. Even if sometimes they had to be far away from for for some days or weeks - that would never be problem. Especially for Audrey who was an actress, Billie a medium who had her own show and Lana a very ambitious reporter - these women were always away because of their jobs but they hearts never left yours. 

At first they weren't sure how to keep you, that maybe it would better for you if they would bring you to the authorities. They tried to find your parents but nothing happened. It happened when they were all back in Cordelia's cabin far from everybody when suddenly - out of nowhere your cries caught these ladies attention. Without any fear it was Cordelia who first held you in her arms - take note - you could have been an evil offspring of the devil but not a second Cordelia hesitated to take you. That happened in the middle of the night, they saw you on laying in the front door of the cabin.

 None of this ladies had ever taken care of an infant - except for course for Allyson. She was the second one to step up and carried you while Cordelia drove to the nearest store to grab a bottle and formula. 

Gradually it wasn't just Ally and Cordelia who was so into you but these women started falling for your adorableness. Lana was the last to join the boat.

All of them would put their lives at risk in order to protect you, there was no argument about that. That was a hundred and one percent legit. It was once tested before - you were in first grade when a car crash happened. It was you and Ally, that woman had fetch you from school and was going to treat you an ice cream for being the top in class as a small celebration - she was so so proud of you, but a jerk didn't stop at the flashing red light in the intersection.

Ally protected you. She shielded your frail body and let hers to be the one to endure all of the severe damages. Ally was crashed, she had three broken ribs, broken arms and her skull - it had the slightest crack causing her brain to bleed and as for you, you only had a fracture in your left leg. Small cuts on your arms and that was all. Allyson took it all for you. The front of the car was smashed and windows were shuttered. The impact wouldn't let anyone survived but in miracle you did. 

When Ally was rushed in the hospital she was declared dead on arrival. Cordelia came together with Sally and Mina they fought everyone that stood in their way. The doctors weren't allowing anyone to see Ally's corpse - oh boy, what a big mistake for them.

Cordelia silenced them all with her magic in anger. She was so furious, when they arrived the room they saw how lifeless Ally was. That day was a already wilting the life out of Cordelia, three of her young witches died outside the premises of the academy - one of them was Mallory - the witch hunters were back. She couldn't cope up with it, she had crossed the line of being the Supreme. She knew that even if she was the most powerful witch on earth there were still limits - she knew if she forced herself she could be the one in danger but she put that aside and performed Vitalum Vitalis to those three girls.