Corrupted | part 2 (A.M-R)

It had been quite a few days since that night, the fact you just heard Ally confessed to her wife about the death of Winter Anderson wasn't the big deal for you.

You didn't judge her for the choices she made. If you were in a cult and one thing that you could only do was to kill in order to survive it then you'd do it too, no more weak stomachs, plus if it wasn't for her, you could have died. Kai could have blown your face out.

To get this clear with, you were supposedly Winter's sacrifice for their entertainment activity which they held once a week. You were kidnapped on your way home, with the sack of flour covering your head and a gag in your mouth, you couldn't yell for help or fought back.

It was too dark and scary, those voices laughing maniacally from afar made you feel like you were in some horror movie. After being dumped in a closet, your breathing shallow and sweat came out of your pores. The pungent smell of rotting blood reeked in that dark place, you almost wanted not to breathe.

And if it wasn't for the person wearing a scary weird mask with horns you would be dead by now. That person helped you escaped. You didn't see the face but you kept that person's voice in your head, playing it on replay like a broken record.

You were released in the park, your face was still covered but hands were no longer tied behind you. The sound of the roaring car was the only sign you were finally left alone. You just looked up the sky thanking your saviour for still having a good heart in a place so heartless.

It wasn't that long until you recognized that voice and you knew it was Allyson after the breaking news where in Kai Anderson was finally caught and put in trial for his murders.

When Ally spoke to the media about what happened to her, her voice gave you the good kind of chills. You smiled to yourself and promised to look for her. You knew the horrors of her life, of what she had gone through and somehow it made you feel drawn to her.

It was inevitable for something so sinful to grow, your precious mind was corrupted with the desire you felt towards her. Being employed and moving in the same house with her 24/7 only made it hard but exciting for you.

Oftenly you found yourself having wet dreams about her, in the morning you'd be waking up with a mess between your legs. You drowned in the endless pit of her charms, you wanted her one way or another but the thing was, you didn't know how.

Seducing her had crossed your head multiple times, the problem was you lack of confidence and trust to yourself, you couldn't put your thoughts into actions. But tonight, you didn't have to be the one to grow balls.

It was dark, there had been a power shortage causing a black out in the neighbourhood. Several candles lit the room, it was a good thing that Ozzy was having a sleep over at a friend and Ivy wasn't home, she was staying at the restaurant leaving you and Ally all alone in the dark.

You attentively watched the flame danced with the wind coming from the open window, you just sat there in the living room waiting for Ally as instructed. You had your knees up to your chest, an arms wrapped around your legs while you anxiously bite your nails.

The brunette came around, wearing shorts and a plain white shirt that hug her torso. "Sweetheart, are you alright?" when you looked behind, you saw her standing in the doorway holding a candle, the first thing you noticed was the lack of her bra, her nipples were protruding, the flames were doing you a favour and you wouldn't let this sight passed without indulging it.

You didn't answer, too distracted of the woman's body. This act didn't go unnoticed for the woman, she had a smug grin on her face, rounding the couch she sat beside you setting the candle on the coffee table.