Loving You (Sarah Paulson ft You)

So this was how your day was consumed. First, you woke up with a fright thinking your fiancé had left you but that feeling was soon vaporized when your heard her softly humming to one of her favourite songs by Cher – the first human being she loved more than you, okay just kidding, Sarah loved you more than anything in this world. If she were to choose between you and Cher's music she'd, of course, choose you, duh.

The woman was smitten for you, only you. So even if cooking wasn't her forte, she still tried, wanting to be enough for you and showed you that she could do anything for you. She didn't have to prove herself but she did, she felt like everyday she had to compete with who she was yesterday.

In the kitchen, she swayed her hips to the side while frying two eggs and bacons – your favourite type of breakfast then she popped some toast in the toaster that would later on be smothered with butter and maple syrup. "I wish I could always wake up to this." You said practically to yourself with dreamy voice.

This was the first time in two weeks you were waking up to her. She was busy filming and you were busy promoting your new movie, in fact tonight was the premiere night so you had to get ready after this.

Your arms enveloped around Sarah's petite waist, chin was resting over her shoulder as you gradually inched your lips to the side of her neck that elicited small chuckles from the lady, "Stop that, I'm trying to focus here." It was delivered in the most flirty way there ever was, you didn't mind it and continue assaulting her skin. She was warm against you and the feeling of your chest pressed to her back as your heart was pounding calmly was the best thing that morning. She no longer smelled sweet like the sheets of your shared bed nor her hair smelled like coconuts and lavender, she smelled like fried bacons, toasts, teas and eggs – just as how you liked it.

There were times Sarah wouldn't want you to go near her because she didn't want you to smell her like in that state, she would get self conscious and shy. "Such a wife material." You commented as you kept planting kisses until you were gently nibbling on the flesh of her ear. There was this tingling feeling that shot right through her body, after the eggs were fried. She faced you, impatient lips soon devoured your aching ones. It was the most loving act with the most pure intention.

With closed eyes you two made out in the kitchen for like ten minutes with short breaks – just enough to catch each other's breath then it would go on and on again. "I love you." A piece of Sarah's short hair was tucked behind her ear by you, her eyes were focusing on you as if reading those thoughts in your eyes that you couldn't bring to say. "Be my plus one tonight." You said trying this morning's luck.

You asked her a week ago but she had work to do, so maybe just maybe today would be different since yesterday she came home unannounced to surprise you. "You know I'd love to, but I can't sweetheart." It was apologetically told with her sincere eyes and lopsided smile. "It was worth a shot." With crunched nose you leaned forward, meeting the tip of her nose and resting your forehead with hers. The most affectionate and innocent touch you ever laid on her in a very long while now.

"Let's get that stomach stuffed. You have to get ready for tonight and I have a plane to catch." She mumbled breathing in the remnants of the sweet smell of the sheets that scented your clothes. With a half smile you nodded and placed a hand on her waist while you both walked towards the dining table.

It saddened you, knowing she would be leaving again so soon, and you'd be left alone again. Sometimes you would look up the stars and wished that it didn't have to be this way. That both of you could just sit in the living room, cuddled up while watching and catching up on each other. You'd both be lazy not to stand up and leave each other's warmth and just woke up the next day your head was resting on her shoulder with a stiff neck – but it was worth the pain if it meant you would get to be together longer than twenty four hours a week.