Tongues on Work (Cordelia Goode ft. You

requested by @scarweg with Cordelia Goode 

1. "Oh I wish I didn't get this fucking stupid acrylics!"

18. "I'm five seconds away from busting in that door and sticking my tongue down her throat."

The girls had gone camping in Misty's swamp for the weekend together with the young councils

The girls had gone camping in Misty's swamp for the weekend together with the young councils. The headmistress had just arrived from driving the younger ones to Misty's place, they were insisting for her to join them but she refused politely at the offer, saying she had loads of work to do.

Misty caught that, she knew about Cordelia's forbidden fruit that she must tend, so she helped her dear Supreme to get out of the situation convincing the baby witches that their mother figure had something important to take care of and it was you, you were the forbidden fruit that Cordelia couldn't get enough of.

She just wanted to have a "babe time" with you as what the teenagers called it nowadays, since she had been so busy lately taking care of her Supreme duties and making sure that everyone was well enough.

With the engine shutting off, the blonde climbed off her car with her keys in hand. The academy was for once, quiet – it was so much unlikely for the coven to be at this range of peace whenever the girls were at home so Cordelia really treasure this moments specially with you.

At the kitchen, you leaned against the counter as you waited for your breakfast to be ready, you kept your eyeballs stuck on the bowl inside the microwave so your lover's presence at the same room had gone unnoticed that was until the sound of keys hitting the marbled counter made you turn your head and saw you girlfriend already flashing a warm smile at you.

Cordelia was already dressed up for the day and as for you, you just had gotten out of bed, you hair was untamed and only wearing a huge shirt swallowing your body down to your knees. The height difference with the blonde was too obvious and your girlfriend definitely found your shortness to be adorable specially when she was in her heels.

Sauntering next to you she wrapped an arms over your shoulder pulling you closer, "babe, I haven't showered." You stated as if your current appearance wasn't enough to prove it. "And so?" the woman challenged you raising a brow with a smirk on her luscious lips.

You kept your hands behind you, hiding the acrylics you had on. It was purely Madison's idea and Cordelia hadn't seen it just yet.

"I'm going to change in a much comfortable clothes, sweetie. I'll see you in a bit, alright?" she said and pressed a kiss on your lips that caught you off guard. You were to conscious about yourself around Cordelia, because of heaven's sake, that woman was Cordelia Goode.

You nodded timidly and keeping your head low, trying to hide the blush you had.

In your room, you had yourself wrapped in a towel and standing in front of your bed where some clothes were sprawled on the bed. You couldn't decide whether to wear a sundress or a sweater, the weather was nice it wasn't that cold or warm to either would do but since you were still trying to hide to acrylics you picked up on the sweater that swallowed the rest of your arms and hiding those hands. For the bottoms you decided on wearing sweat pants.

As stated earlier, the whole coven was silent to any noise even less than a whisper would be unsurprisingly heard. The room next to yours was your lover's, you could hear faint moans cmoning form the other side. The thought of Cordelia touching herself once again made your cheeks burn and your core to pulsate. Too bad, you were currently on your period but you could feel a different wetness.

"I'm five seconds away from busting in that door and sticking my tongue down her throat." You whispered to yourself. Closing your bedroom door as quite as you could, you walked towards Cordelia's room and found it unlocked to you pushed it, eyes searching for the blonde and there, you saw her in the middle of her bed, naked with her legs spread wide and her fingers lost inside of her.

You cursed to yourself, was she that horny she couldn't wait for me? you thought eliciting a chuckle from your throat but seeing her touch herself was something you always dreamed of. You just never had the balls to ask her to do because as far as you knew, she was the one in charge inside the bedroom.

"Fuck, (y/n) just get inside and fuck me!" your girlfriend whined knowing you were already watching her. Too bad when you were about to touch her you remembered the acrylics, you wouldn't want to hurt your girlfriend, right? "Oh I wish I didn't get this fucking stupid acrylics!" you basically whined looking at your nails.

"Oh baby, what did you have them then?" at this point, Cordelia had stopped from her sexual doings and looked at you, "Madison made me do it."

"It's alright baby, come here." Within a second your petite body was enveloped with Cordelia's strong arms. "Don't worry, Dee. I still have my tongue you know?" it was your lover's time to blush at you suggestive comment, you pulled away and brought her fingers that were previously inside her own body and started licking the remnants of her arousal.

As fast as a heartbeat you were laying on your back and the bare body of your woman was hovering over you, she raised your sweater up tracing kisses down and held the waistband of you pants but you quickly caught her hands before she could get rid of them "Babe, no, there's an on going war down there." Cordelia raised a brow at this, not getting what you meant. "I'm on my period, baby. You can't."

With you being on your period having those goddamn acrylics, you two couldn't do anything but do a hardcore kissing and eating your girlfriend but the most fun part of the day was when you two decided to just cuddle and watch some movies. That day each other's tongues were the most active part of the human body and Cordelia surely appreciated them more now that you found new ways to tease and hold her to her edge by just a few drag of your tongue over the sensitive bundle of nerves.