Knowing You Better (Sarah Paulson ft. You)

"Saw you staring" Sarah said going to your direction with a glass in hand. Flirtatious beam was twitching up on her lips. No doubt both of you were under the influence of alcohol.

"Mmm, yeah. I'm fascinated can't you tell?" You said leveling the amount of flirtation vibes she was giving. You didn't freak out the fact that she was a celebrity.

"Can clearly do." Paulson said raisin both of her brows at you and leaning on to the bar by your side.

"You shouldn't have worn that." You commented looking at her up and down. Exploring a bit on her chest area.

"Well, I'd like to get laid tonight so..." The woman pouted her lips, motioned for the waiter to fill up her glass again.

"Oh so you're waiting for me."

"Kinda am since I saw you staring" Paulson replied winking at you then she gulped down her drink. The empty glass was settled down the counter together with yours. 

"Oh that's flattering Ms. Paulson." By this moment you were unsure if you were going to continue on this but there was this thought that stuck up the most. 

"So you know me." Sarah was definitely drunk. Who wouldn't know her? you rolled her eyes playfully and bit down your lip.

"Um by name yes and your gorgeous face how can I not? and I might add Ms Paulson, you intrigue me." You whispered the last part running the tip of your tongue across your upper lip, trying to seduce her as much as you could muster. You probably wouldn't have this much courage if it wasn't the alcohol.

"Oh, I do?" Paulson said faking the shock on her face. She laughed at you leaning a bit closer and studying the expression you had. 

"Yes...you're in a "wanting to get laid" kind of suit. And well Ms. Paulson you're just so charming. I'd like to get my hand down your pants right now." You were so straight forward to what was in your your head. 

"Then you have a lot do flirting to do."

"Aren't you into older women?"

"I'm into every one that sparks my interest. I can have whoever I want, babygirl." That sweet pet name just made you want the older woman even more. You weren't sure if you were dreaming or it was all real. This was the first time you flirted with someone you like for so long. 

"oh?" You said cocking a brow and sipping on your drink, erotically licking your upper lips. Then you caught her looking down on your lips.

"yeah"

"I know I'm drunk and I swear I don't feel I thing and I can't comprehend everything well enough in my state but all I know right now is I wanna fuck you senseless. I want you to scream out my name, grip my hair really tight and shit cum on my face. I want you wrap you in my fingers. Oh shit. I just wanna fuck you right now, Sarah. Like really. I wanna fuck you so bad." You only whispered that to her causing Sarah's plumps lips to display a grin

"You've got a dirty mouth there" Sarah commented and gripped on your jaw

"Hmm, why don't you clean it?" The tip of your tongue once again brushed across your upper lip inviting the woman's lips.

It wasn't that long before her lips came crushing to yours. It was rough and needy, her tongue invaded your mouth and dominated over yours which you really liked. You both pulled away panting for air. 

"Oh fuck" you muttered, surprised by how great the kiss was. 

"Still dirty" Sarah said clicking her tongue and glancing at your lips.