The Babysitter (Billie Dean Howard Ft. You)

"Oh god Billie, for the sixteenth time I don't need you to really stay up with me so late. It's enough that you showed up. I can tell mom you spend the night here even if you didn't." You whined at the blonde headed woman, stick of cigarette was between her plump lips inhaling the smoke. 

You had been pushing her for a whole hour now since your Mother had left. 

Billie wasn't having any of you 'whines' and just ignored you, looking through the window with one arm across her chest and the other was propping up keeping the cigarette between her slender fingers. She wore the usual , consisting of button up blouse- but this time this was a blouse you hadn't seen before, the fabric was sheer enough to see through paired with a skirt that ended below her knees but with a slit that reached her mid thigh. You wandered what was so special about baby-sitting you. 

Billie was a close friend of your Mom, you grew up being accustomed to her and being a single Mom your Mother asked her dear friend to baby-sit you until she had come home from a business trip that would approximately be four days. It wasn't necessary anymore for someone to look up for you but your Mom didn't trust you being alone so she called up Billie and this woman showed up hirty minutes after.

"Billie, I can handle my own. I'm not like sixteen okay?" Your attempt on persuading the woman to leave you alone was only half meant and you were wishing she wouldn't buy those things. Undeniably you enjoyed her company more than anybody's even your childhood friends- well you didn't have that much because your excuse was 'I don't need friends I have, Billie.'

"Billie..." that was your last, Billie look straight forward to your eyes and waiting for anything to come out of your mouth but to your surprise you kept your mouth shut and trying to swallow the lump in your throat. The way she stared at you it was different, it had always been. 

"Breathe, sweetheart." You couldn't ponder how her voice could be so sweet and dominating. 

"Do you really want me to leave?" She took one hit and blew the smoke, to your eyes she was art, with all the smoke surrounding her making things to appear dramatic. Billie put it out and walked to you, kneeling in front of you and placing both hands on your bare thighs since you wore shorts and a fitted shirt. 

You felt tension, the weight of her hands on your thighs was all you could think of, your mouth watered to the sight. Four buttons were undone when she usually only left two on a regular basis. Seeing the swell of her breasts peeking through the plunging neckline made you looked away from her. 

"(y/n)? are you all right?" She exactly knew what she was doing to you and it was unbelievable that she could act to innocent upon it.

"Y...y-yes.." You were gagging on the word. It was as if her hand was wrapped around your throat. 

"Hmm that's settled then." She stood up, straightening the imaginary cripples on her skirt and fixing her hair. You felt dismayed. Billie took her bag and looked for her keys. 

"Billie," You called her out as quick as you could, 

"Don't leave please." You sounded to embarrassed, Billie knew that was coming she just had to push you more. 

"Don't leave me." You stood up fidgeting with the hem of your shirt and biting your lower lip, keeping your head low. Billie was seeking for your eyes but instead she saw you biting down on your lip. 

"Why not?" She asked teasing you even more and lifting your chin with her index finger, focusing on your lips.

"Because I have missed you, Billie. You were away for a few weeks. I thought you wouldn't come back after knowing you went to the Hotel Cortez." You admitted to her. You hadn't spoken to her since she arrived home, of course you were glad but felt bitter because she didn't listen to you.