Soft and Kinky ( Allyson Mayfair Ft. You )

SHORTEST ONE SHOOOOOT HERE OMG SO IMMA TELL A LIL STORY. I WAS DRUNK WHEN I STARTED WRITING THIS NO KIDDING. I WASNT GOING TO PUBLISH THIS BUT THEN I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE SO HERE IT IS. I RUSHED IT. ANYWAY ENJOYYYY.

You both stumbled inside your house, this night Ally would be staying with you since Oz was at a friend's house, you two had been dating for six months now and it was almost a week since you two did something so intimate.

"Im gonna fuck you so hard, you'd moan my name even in your dreams" words tumbled down your lips, the affect of alcohol made you speak so differently now. The naughtiness in you was scratching on the surface.

"You're shitfaced, come on lets get you ready for bed." You're girlfriend told you, lucky enough for you she wasn't easily convinced with your drunken words.

"Nooooo! I want you, let me do you." You protested, bately keeping your eyes open.

"No, you're drunk." Ally was helping you climbed the stairs, putting your weight on your sober girlfriend.

"Pleaaaaase." Another beg came out. But you weren't having it. You were far too drunk to fucntion properly. Ally wasn't the type to do drunk sex.

"Maybe if you behave" she teased but that wasn't happening, she knew that the only way to shut you up was by pretending to give in.

"Im behave" you replied pretty fast giving Ally a cheeky grin.

Out of awareness you pinned the woman on the wall kissing her neck.

"You're not, look at you groping my boob and pulling my skirt down."

"Ooops, sorry mommy" you pretended to be sorry

"Don't start." with the way you called her and by the name you used her arousal grew.

"Start what mommy?" Innocent gaming again. You tend to do this every time yout go so hammered.

"I said behave." It wasn't clear if Ally was participating on this little play you were trying to initiate

"I am mommy." That threw her to edge of arousal, tingling sensation was growing between her thighs.

"Shut the fuck up honey or I wont let you cum this night" she purred to your ears seductively.

"Oooh mommy's turned on" you again teased her.

"Just shut up, undress in the bathroom. I'd be there in a minute." Ally instructed you strictly.

"You undress me mommy, I'm getting sleepy" Falling flat on the bed the arousal Ally felt was replaced with laughter.

"Oh babygirl" she was shaking her head at you seeing how childish you could be.

"Love you mommy" Ally walked to you and flipped you so you were now laying on your back. Putting a pillow under your head. She kissed you softly for a brief time.

"I love you too babygirl."

"Mommy your baby has a request"

"Hmm? What's that baby?"

"Play my neck, my back. I want to lap dance you. Then you ride my face then I suck your boobs then I sleep."

"Baby...are you sure? You're eyes are barely open my love." At this point Ally was stroking your hair.

"Mommy, please."

"Okay okay let me just go get changed okay? Be still baby, mommy's gonna be back in a sec." Sarah stood up, grabbing some nightwear and then going inside the bathroom.

"Hurry mommy!" You yelled

"I will my love" Ally responded with never ending patience and love for you.

The dress you had on was tight, it wasn't comfortable for you and you wanted to take it off but you would be needing help.

"Fuck this dress, mommy! I don't feel good!"

"Hey, sweetie what's wrong."Ally rushed out, fixing the thin strap of her the silk top, no bra so her nipples were evident behind the soft fabric. She wasn't finished getting dress but abandoned the matching shorts on the floor just to get to you

"My dress, it's annoying." You said trying it tugged it off

"Oh love, let mommy take care of that, just close your eyes." Sarah crawled next to you, her hands doing wonders with the zipper and buttons

"But mommy I'm-" you never got to finished because you forgot what you were about to stay due the the amount of alcohol in your system. Your eyes remained shut and so as your lips

"That's it baby, just go to sleep."

Sarah changed you into your pajamas and continued dressing herself.

"Mommy! Where youuu"

"Honey I'm changing" She yelled from the bathroom, the door was cracked open so she could still keep in in sight.

"I love you mommy,"

"Baby, I love you too."

After finishing, she laid beside you. You lips found her skin, sucking it lightly mistaking it as her boob, you were to drunk not to know the difference since her skin was really smooth.

"Honey, that's my shoulder. Here." She knew what you were really aiming for. Moving herself up and bringing your head on her chest. She corrected your mouth and placed it on her boob.

"Thank u mommy" you mumbled, sucking it. First was slow, flickering it with your tongue, eliciting small moans from her then it was becoming rough, teeth was gripping the hardened bud sucking it.

She glanced at you, "Baby, be gentle you're hurting mommy"

"Sorry mommy" you released it from your teeth and just gave the bud a lick.

"It's okay baby, do you want me to play with your hair?"

You nodded. She then played with your hair.

"Imma sleep now. I love you mommy." Her latched on ger girlfriend's nipple slowly loosened until it was released.

"Shh... mommy loves you more, baby" Ally kissed your temple before fixing her top and moving to find the best position. Afterwards she then fell asleep, holding you close to her.