Angel with dimples and golden hair (Sarah Paulson ft. You)

A song was playing on the radio and Sarah was softly humming along as she prepared the breakfast. Smiling from ear to ear hearing the sound of her soft voice, you couldn't count anymore with your fingers how many time you had caught her singing along to the music on the radio and it was the most perfect thing every morning.

Leaning on the door frame and still not making your presence known by Sarah, you could feel your heart melting to the sight in front of you. Staring at her and just simply admiring the beauty of this morning, mindlessly you were zoning out.

Your nose stung, tears started brimming your eyes. Then the question that always ripped right through you popped in. How long this would last? You knew this could be the last time you'd see her, you'd be with her.

Every other day was blessing and a miracle compacted together, you continued living because of her. Since you were an infant you were diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure this was developed when your ventricles couldn't pump enough blood volume to the body. All your life you suffered, you took countless of medication just to make your heart function and for you to survive every other day. You had two surgeries, first was when you were six - too young to go through it but you had no other option anymore, second was when you were eighteen - just five years ago. 

Sarah entered your life when you were nineteen, you two started dating at the age of twenty and now you were twenty four. Sarah was completely aware of your state.

In every life and death situation she was there for you. She would totally abandon anything just to by your side, to support you, hold your hands, whisper you sweet things to calm you down and most importantly to keep you going. If it wasn't for her you would have given up already without even fighting. 

Sarah loved you so so so much. More than you could have ever known. She even secretly asking opinions to the best doctors in New York about your heart failure, she was surely determine to make sure you would spend the rest of your life with her, Sarah even considered another surgery if your heart started to fail miserably again. She just couldn't lose you. 

Sarah spun around to transfer the plate of pancakes on the dining table when her eyes landed on you. Promptly she wandered to your direction and placed her arm around your waist and asking you to lean on her. Sarah kissed your temple as she held your cheek with her freehand. 

"Good morning, sweet girl." She mumbled as you two walked over the dining table, she held you sat and grabbed some apple juice in the fridge and two glasses. 

It was visible on her face how worried she was with you, she couldn't make herself move. Her gazes when pinned on you, checking you up if you were okay. Just last night you had an attack in your sleep, to your luck Sarah was still up and gave you your medication. 

You were too fragile for this world and Sarah made sure to take care of you to the best she could. 

It was now two in the afternoon, you were snuggled close to Sarah's chest, you hand was intertwined with hers while her thumb was drawing circles on your knuckle. 

"Sar?" You asked making the woman's brown eyes look down at you missing one of the greatest moments in the movie you two were currently watching.

"You still remember Ms. Stevens? the one next to our booth when we had our last dinner date?"
You asked her and Sarah tried to remember it but failed. "My former English teacher? the one I've been telling you about before? the one who's really pretty and sweet?"

It took a lot of time until the memory was unraveled and Sarah could perfectly picture the woman's shiny long blonde locks and perfect smile with her dimples showing.