One Week (Continuation)

"They don't hurt you, your expectation does."

"Hey what's up Mrs. Lange." I greeted the woman, I was the first one to arrive her class. I sat where I usually did. I had never felt this ecstatic attending classes, I was so inspired wow it amazed me.

After we bought the ice cream we went back right away, it wasn't that far just a few blocks from the school and it wasn't that all. We might have, sort of, um...flirted. Yeah yeah but hey I found out she wasn't with Mr. Pascal! He was just a friend of hers and was utterly single. Booyah!

"Learned your lesson, huh?" Um no not really Mrs. Lange.

"Yeah, but it wasn't that bad after all you know. Anyway Mrs. Lange, here's the essay." I passed her a five paged essay neatly placed inside a folder. She looked at me, surprised of what I did. Was I that horrible before? she gave me those suspicious looks.

"Might as well put the reference of the site." Okay I was offended. She had no idea how much I burned my ass sitting on the chair typing that shit. I put a lot of amount of effort on that and there was no way I would just let her speak like that do me.

I argued with her. For real this time. I could see the outrage in her eyes but no she wouldn't scare me off the easily. I defended myself as I should. I couldn't let people stepping on me and treating me like this just because I was known to be as teacher's enemy.

"You have detention for a week, (y/n). And if I found out that you skipped I would bring you to the Principal's office by myself." She just said that in front of my classmates who were all terrified of her but I wasn't. Being humiliated was something I was used to be didn't mean it didn't hurt. In her head I knew she was tearing my limbs off and burning me afterwards.

I tried looking a the bright side of this, well at least I would get to see her again by just myself. I would get to have those death glares, mean attitude and all

"Fine by me." I mumbled picking up the papers on the floor. It was my work, she thew it on my face.

Right then and there I would have cried. My tears were spilling out of my eyes but I blinked them back, I didn't want anyone to see how vulnerable I was.

I walked out, as simple as that. Not giving fucks to their whispers and stares.

It was fifth period, next period was English. I had no where else to go but Ms. Paulson's classroom...

The door shut behind me and I slumped on the chair put the crumpled papers on top of the desk and bowed my head down.

"Why are you here?" Ms. Paulson said. Her voice was annoyed and surprised over the fact that I was here again.

"What recklessness did you do, (y/n)?" she said not sparing a glance at me and continued working on her computer.

"Defending myself wasn't recklessness." I shot back at her putting emphasis to the last words.

"Explain." she demanded, I swear if it wasn't Ms. Paulson I would have rolled my eyes at her.

"She-ugh...Mrs. Lange thought the five-paged essay was copy-pasted. That I took it from the internet but I did not! No way! I worked my ass off for two days to do that essay. She could ask my dog about it."

Her face was serious in the beginning but with the mention of my dog she chuckled. I swear I felt like I saw an angel. I was upset but that melted away seeing her. This was the first freaking time I saw her chuckled like that, it wasn't an awkward chuckle it was genuine.

"We could certainly not involve your dog here." Ms. Paulson replied trying to compose herself again. Then okay it went down to the slope again, her bitch face was on display.