Mrs & Mrs ( Sarah Paulson ft. You)

Leave them alone some people say but I didn't really understand their point. I couldn't see where their feet were stepping on. They looked fine to me, nothing was ever so wrong. When I caught a brisk glimpse from their facade my heart melted fleetingly, they were so happy together. Sharing laughs and discreet little touches from time to time, how their cheeks grew red. It was always in my head. It never left me.

My head was full of wonders and curiosity, I think I never stopped thinking about them even when I was asleep, their dancing shadows making love were haunting me, their soft moans were echoing in my head. All these were just a product from the mind, I never heard them neither witnessed them actually doing it.

Their voices were insanely much like the Angels' so pure and filled with comfort. 

"(y/n)! girl, are you coming or what?" I was pulled out of my thoughts once again, I blinked and looked up seeing Ariel looking down at me her hands were resting on her hips, she looked irritated. Students were pouring out of the class and I was the only one who hadn't packed yet. 

"I'll catch up in the parking lot." I began fixing my stuffs, she huffed and rolled her eyes, arms were harshly crossing over her flat chest. "(y/n), sweetheart can I talk to you for a moment?" Suddenly my heart raced. My eyes darted to the brunette behind the desk, arranging the papers and looking through her black framed glass that was perched on the bridge of her nose. Her lower lip was subconsciously caught between her perfectly aligned teeth showing how focused she was.

Gulping down the lump in my throat, my fingers were shakily fiddling on the hem of my  shirt. I walked over her desk, stopping beside the corner. 

She stood up, heels were gracefully dragging across the floor. My body jolted to the sound of door slamming closed and the faint sound it created as a signal that it was locked. Locked? 

"Take a seat, sweetheart."  All the hair behind my neck stood up. Her tone was calm masking her true intention, her face remained sweet, I couldn't figure out what was in her mind. 

"I'd like to talk to you about the gossips, I'm sure you know about it."

Gossips.

"Wha-" I wasn't given the time to ask, she cut me off right away making my body jump in fright.

"That I'm a bitch underneath all these." She said motioning to her face down to her body, a smile never left her red coated lips. "They also have told you not to get involved with me or Mrs. Blanchett - my wife...right?" Some students warned me seeing how inappropriately close I was with the two of them. But even after all comfort I felt with them they still had this chilling effect on me.

What bewildered me more was the fact that no one had ever opened up their mouth and spill everything they knew to the principal - okay wait Mrs. Blanchett was the Principal, well then to the Police or anyone really. 

Lately I spent my study hall at Mrs. Blanchett's office sometimes with Mrs. Paulson when she asked me to help her to organize her books and some papers. I was requested for it by the Principal herself and that earned looks from the other students. They looked at me as if I did something really terrible or disgusting. 

"Yes." There was no point if I lied, right? Goosebumps were formed all over my skin when she smoothed her fingers through my hair, she did it a few times. My body was stiff and I wasn't breathing, her touch was making me feel tensed enough that I couldn't function properly. 

Ever since the first day of school I always liked her, the way she taught us, the way she spoke so sexily, the way she dressed appropriately and yet it was turning me on. I knew she was married, first time my eyes landed on her I knew somebody owned her already plus the fact that she had a very expensive and most stunning ring on her finger - but that didn't stop me from liking her neither did she or her wife I think.