Let your hair down, babe ( Wilhemina Venable ft You)

2015, Los Angeles California

Wilemina Venable, the exotic flower that many men and women dreamed of having. She was a pure work of art by god himself, with her endearing smile, alluring eyes, hypnotic voice, perfect physique and of course last but never the least this redhead beauty had the hair other women fantasized of having. Not all was gifted a beauty like hers. 

Before everything else she was a CEO of a company, many people looked up to her, she was indeed a real inspiration to all individuals. She started from the bottom and she was now at the top, devouring the fruit of her hard work. 

Oftenly, Wilhemina always kept her hair tied in a ponytail or sometimes in a bun, it just felt comfortable for her since she wasn't much of a fan of long hair especially when it gets in her way during work nevertheless she never dared to have a hair cut.

This redhead beauty was now hot in her heels, walking as fast as she could. People around her was being alert, the guards opened the glass door as immediate as they could as soon as they had seen her. She was in a beige button up tucked in a purple floral pencil cut skirt with a big lavender coat, she looked astonishing in every way there was. She flashed a beamed, a small way of thanking them. 

She wasn't the demon like in every movie, even if she was the head she was still down to earth. She didn't have to get someone to press the elevator button for her or get her sandals, fix her a lunch, clean her mess on her own table. She wasn't the devil in prada because she was simply an angel, maybe a bitch faced but once you had known her you would be surprised. 

"Goodmorning, babe." Someone greeted her once she bolted in in her office. Lavender flowers in elegant vases were all over the place, a hug smile  crept to Wilhemina's face. She stopped in awe, dropping her bag that cost a fortune on the floor. both of her hands were cupping her own cheeks, she just couldn't explain how she felt from that very moment.

The owner of the voice stood up from the sofa and walked behind her and took off Venny's coat with a kiss. "Babe, you don't have to do this." Wilhemina slightly protested but before she could actually say anything furthermore (Y/N) locked her lips with Wilhemina's. It was soft, passionate and yet kind of aggressive. Both of them were gasping for air when they pulled away. 

"Oh (Y/N), what would my life be without you. It's been what? five solid years and still you're here by my side." Wilhemina spoke truthfully while playing with (y/n)'s baby hair that was sticking out on her forehead. Venny was taller than (y/n) especially in those heels.

"Babe...I told you I have nowhere else to be than your side. I love you with my all, you are my Venny." Wilhemine cringe at the nickname and playfully crunched her face in disgust.

"oh stop that, you secretly love it!" (y/n) said and kissed her girlfriend once more before pulling away. 

"I bought you your favorite breakfast and  whether you like it or not you are eating first before touching those stacks of papers. Eat babe before I eat you out." (y/n) winked at Wilhemina with a coy smile on her lips.  Wilhemina was caught off guard with that and she threw (y/n) a throw pillow from her swivel chair.

"You pervert!" (y/n) laughed at this and collapsed on the sofa.

"I love you too, babe. Now come sit here." (y/n) motioned her to sit on her lap. Which Venable gladly did. Pulling her skirt up so she could sit comfortably, spreading her legs and resting them on both sides of (y/n)'s legs.

"I like your outfit today, it's bitchy and hot." (y/n) said while playing with the first button of Wilhemina's blouse. Wilhemina's legs were exposed to (y/n) and it wasn't that easy for (y/n) to contain herself and act tough in front of her girlfriend. She had tons of lustful thoughts already and it was increasing every second that passed by. Surely in five years of being together Wilhemina perfectly knew how to drive her wild and out of her character. 

(y/n) was sweating immensely and her fingers were trembling, she was supposed to be the big spoon today but even if she planned it a week ago she ended up being the soft butter. Wilhemina leaned in and slowly but surely licked (y/n)'s earlobe making her shiver. Wilhemina's tongue was wet and hot, and it was hitting all the right places form (y/n)'s ear down to her neck and collar bone. (y/n) was having fun but she could not let Wilhemina have it her way. So she pushed her off from her and stood up fixing her clothes walking to the table and pressing the right button on the remote control to shut every glass windows with special drapes. 

"I'm gonna have it my way, Venny." (y/n) said seductively while wiggling her brows, a smirk on her lips was waving at Wilhemina.

"I'm yours" Wilhemina said, right after these words came out of her plump lips (y/n) launched herself onto her girlfriend's peppering Wilhemina with kisses.  (y/n)'s  kisses were the soggy type; wet and soft. She didn't let her teeth touch Wilhemina's delicately smooth skin just her lips. She knew it would drive her highly crazy, Wilhemina wanted things soft but with a twist of roughness. After some few teases (y/n) just found her own lips on their way up to Wilhemina's earlobe before biting the shell (y/n) licked it first. (y/n) felt her lover's hands on her sides caressing them up and down. Just as when Wilhemina's moans were becoming audible and her breath was getting short (y/n) pulled away. 

Vanable's eyes bolt open in annoyance. (y/n) placed herself behind Venable and trailed kisses on her nape. 

"Let your hair down, babe." (y/n) said whilst massaging Venable's scalp with one hand and the other was resting on Venable's inner thigh caressing it but avoiding making contact with her girlfriend's moistened center. Vanable's eyes were shut in pleasure. (y/n) successfully released Venable's hair from being tied up and it was like waterfalls when it fell down. She inhaled the scent and it was sweetly intoxicating. She loved the smell.

"Damn, I love you."

"I love you too, (y/n)."

"Happy birthday, babe." (y/n) once again pulled away and jogged her way to the mini fridge where in she pulled out a small box of cake and placed it on the coffee table where some real foods were waiting to be eaten. 

"Before I eat you out, I just want to say that I love you with my whole heart. You'd never get rid of me, babe. Never." (y/n) kissed Venable on the nose before opening the box. Venable was speechless once she read the dedication on top of the purple care. She looked at (y/n) as if asking if it was true that was when (y/n) went down on her one knee and plucked the ring on top of the cake.

"This is true babe, I wan't to marry you. I wan't you to be my wife, would you like to me to be your wife?"

"Yes you fucking idiot." 

The rest of the day was spent in reassuring (y/n) that it was all real that Wilhemina was now her fiance and soon they would get married and have kids of their own.