One Week ( Sarah Paulson ft. You )

"Detention isn't that bad after all"

"Stupid Michael." I muttered, slouching on the chair next to the window before she could even ask me to sit on the chair in front of her. I could't care less but still I felt not so in the mood. 

"Language, lady." She silenced me but no I could talk as much as I wanted to. She was just my teacher. 

"How much of my time would be wasted here?" I asked looking at my fingernails. I wanted them long so bad but being a gay gets on the way, you know why. During this time I should be out with Madison and Zoe having fun with them, sight seeing in the park for girls our age who we could screw up. Whatever, they were screwing each other anyway. 

"One hour. You've only got one hour. If you didn't do that you wouldn't have to be here." The wright of that one word was too much, I knew what she was talking about. 

"I wasn't! I didn't do that. He's an asshole." I defended myself as I should. I couldn't tolerate people who think I was always wrong and couldn't be trusted to tell the truth. Well here I was being punished for something that I didn't do. Just great and oh to add the fact that I was with this woman who I probably had a crush on. I tend to like teachers, I had no idea what was with them that made me to drawn to them. Like Ms. Rabe, God she was one of a kind but she wasn't my teacher now so...I had to find a new one. Unlucky me she wasn't available anymore. 

"And oh? One hour it's fine, I can even endure being here 5 days straight, this is nothing. I don't mind at all." I chuckled sarcastically, I hope she would pick that up. 

"Then one week of detention with me it is, (y/n)" My life couldn't be more miserable as now, could it? it was meant to be just like a joke. A fucking joke. 

"What!? I was just teasing you okay?" Absolutely taken with the situation, I shifted seat. I was now in front of her. Eyeing her intently and she just focused on her computer, doing school shits  I supposed.

"But I wasn't. One week, (y/n) never be late or else it will be extended. Is that clear?" She stopped and eyed me.

"Whatever I don't mind being with you." I mumbled and sat so lazily, I felt like I would slip down to the floor.

"What is that?" Her voice was surprised, caught by my words. Oh so she wasn't used to this kind of thing, well couldn't blame her she was a new teacher. 

"I said I feel sick to my stomach because now I have to spend an hour here with you for a whole week straight." wicked grin appeared to my face but I didn't dare to look at her, I knew she would be blushing red by now because of irritation over me not because she found my words flattering. Not so surprised there. 

"Don't worry I feel the same, (y/n) so don't complain." So bitter and annoyed. 

Perfectly just the same with Ms. Rabe but as months went by she softened, I almost ended up a two years relationship but oh well she got pregnant by Mr. Linklater. He drugged her, I remember that night I ran all the way to her apartment and saw her weeping on the floor, she was raped by that bastard because he knew about us and was threatened by me. What a loser.