The Get-Together Trip ā½į“¾įµƒįµ˜Ė”Ė¢įµ’āæ į“¬į““Ė¢ į¶œŹ°įµƒŹ³įµƒį¶œįµ—įµ‰Ź³Ė¢ āŗ į“®ā±Ė”Ė”ā±įµ‰ į¶ įµ— Źøįµ’įµ˜ā¾

I paced back and fort on the front porch of my girlfriend's house-- genuinely nervous

I paced back and fort on the front porch of my girlfriend's house-- genuinely nervous. It would be the first time we would be going on a trip with her friends that I hadn't even fucking met. 

What if they don't like me? What if they think I am not enough for Billie? What if--

"Hey, love. Shh...stop being nervous okay? You're gonna do great and they'd love you. I swear." Billie assured me with her loving smile, she tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead. The warmth of her hand was pressed on my cheek, her thumb was gradually caressing my cheekbone. I loved how Billie could simply make those thoughts disappear, how she handled things around me and comforted me. 

"Cordelia texted me, they should be here in five minutes." My eyes widened. Five minutes? shit. 

I heard Billie laughed in the background and strode towards our shared suitcase. She stood with all of her elegance flowing all over her, she smoothed down her blonde hair that cascaded down her shoulders down to her chest. She's so beautiful

Then a very loud horn startled me making my body jumped a little. My hand abruptly pressed on my chest, I could feel the thumping of my heart against my palm. The horn didn't stop, it continued on for like a minute. Billie's neighbors' dogs started barking at the loud noise. 

"Your girlfriend's quite a jumper Billie!" I looked over my shoulder. An expensive white van almost similar to the one Billie used at work was pulled over the drive way. The window rolled down and I saw a woman with a very wild hair sitting on the driver's seat. That must be Sally. It was exactly how Billie described her. 

"Are we the last stop?" I snap out of my trance when I heard Billie yelled then I helped her with our suitcase. After it was thrown in the trunk together with like fourteen huge suitcases which I think was quite unnecessary and awfully too much. "Yeah, everyone's in already." Sally shoot back then the van's door slide open. I was overwhelmed with the sight. All of them were beaming at me well except for the redhead.

 Two blonde probably Cordelia and Misty sat on the first row and a brunette-- must be Allyson, second was another two blonde and a two headed lady-- which I was sure were Bette and Dot on third was a brunette which I think was Lana beside her was another blonde and with a very intimidating redhead in a purple summer dress with matching cardigan in the same color.

"Um, What's Sally doing in the driver's seat?" Billie questioned as we got in the very back seat. "Shut up Billie, I can hear you." I couldn't help but to stifle a laugh at Sally's response. I was surprised to see a blonde boy beside the driver's seat. "Sally almost throw a tantrum. She wanted to drive so we let her but now that we're all complete Kyle's taking over the steering wheel." Cordelia said looking back to us. Then that sweet blonde beside her smiled at me. "I'm Misty, what's ya' name?" She was so ecstatic, I could feel her energy radiating off of her. "I'm (y/n), it's nice to meet you Misty."