Darling (Wilhemina Venable ft. You)

So  this is a request from laixpaulson and KarinaDelialy. I decided to put it together since their request have a similar number which is 8. This story is for you guys. 

5. "Darling, calm down. It's just me."

8. "I take orders from nobody, angel."

13. "So touchy now, huh? You really think you'll have it your way? Get on the bed. NOW!"

Wilhemina Venable

The sound of her name escaping the filthy mouths of these ungrateful survivors made your body shiver. Loads of gossips were spreading around the outpost about the woman – how much they hated her sense of fashion, her rules, well much likely everything about the woman.

Coco was focused on criticizing the usual updo of Ms. Venable's hair in which Mr. Gallant would always annoyingly chuckle at. Dina Stevens kept on commenting about the woman's uptight behaviour saying it must be because the woman was entering her menopausal stage or the woman was deprived of any human affection which really made you cringe.

As much as you wanted to defend her from them, you kept your mouth shut. You knew better than exposing your relationship with Wilhemina.

These imbeciles were too busy to notice your existence so you easily slipped away from them, sauntering in the hallway with dull flickering of fire. As you walked in the long hallway that would end up with the woman's private quarter, excitement flushed on your face and your legs weakened at the thought of your lover.

Surprisingly, her door wasn't locked. Oftenly, once the woman had entered her private space she would lock it to prevent uninvited guests from suddenly entering her room. She valued her own space way too much.

Thank God, the door didn't make its usual creep creaking sound when you cracked it open, peeking inside you saw Mina. Her bare back was facing you, it seemed like she just had her night time shower and was slipping on the lilac nightgown. For once it was sleeveless and was short compare to the others that you had seen.

This one was simple but delicate upon the woman's body frame. It was beautiful – much more beautiful on her.

You looked behind you and sideways checking if there was any prying eyes lurking in the darkness, fortunately there was none. Stepping inside the room, you kept steps light – still your presence was unnoticeable to the woman.

Your eyes were basking in the glory of the red-head goddess, mouth was watering. You kept your time indulging her, in your mind you painted this image and made sure not a single detail would be spared. Walking forward until you front was mere inches away from her back, fingertips traced her curved spine all the way up to the conjunction of her neck and shoulder. Mina shivered under your touch, a smirk easily spread on your lips as you whispered, "Darling, calm down. It's just me." withdrawing your hand from her body that was soon replaced by pair of lips.