Hey, wassup.

Hi guys. So um, this is it. The ending of the book. I just thought it's too much. There are so many chapters and it's overwhelming me so it's time to cut it off here.

First of all before any "announcement" I would like thank each and everyone of you. This book wouldn't have reached this far if it wasn't for you guys. The tremendous support that I received with every vote and comment had made me more eager to post a new chapter each day. It pushed me to write better, to improve my skills and way of delivering the story. To think out of the box so I could create more unique stories to satisfy you guys.

So I dedicate this book to all of you my fellow Sarah Paulson Stans. I hope you guys will continue on supporting me through my journey as a writer. Yes. I'm claiming the title. I am a writer. This is because you guys made me believe in myself. I owe this to you.

Now for some announcements...

1. I may publish a second part. Another compilation of one shots since I've still got bunch of drafts here... (I'm still thinking about it)

2. I have a new book that I'm currently working on right now (yeah I know, I'm aware that some of my books are not yet completed simply bc I lack of inspiration to do it so instead of waiting I decided to focus on other ideas) Still Sarah Paulson related.

Actually, it's an Audrey Tindall book, still untitled. I just thought Audrey deserves the same appreciation that the rest of the girls receives. My babygirl (yes, Audrey's my babygirl now) has a lot more to offer, and she's actually more than what you guys think of her.

At first, I hated her like she's such a self-centered bitch. I totally despise her but some of the writers made her character more diverse, and they unfolded the rest of Audrey's personalities. Personalities that we didn't get to see in the season 6 of AHS.

So that inspired me to be one of them, one of those writers who will make you love Audrey Tindall through this book. So I hope you guys will give it a shot once I published it.

 So I hope you guys will give it a shot once I published it

SHE'S SUCH A BABY LJSDFKJSDBVJBSDJBVDSJBOKAY BYE THANK U ALL SO FUCKING MUCH xx

OKAY BYE THANK U ALL SO FUCKING MUCH
xx