Acrylics (Billie Dean Howard ft. You)

Okay so this is requested by SarahPaulsonLove hope you like it. Sorry it took this long. Well enjoy!!

1. "Oh I wish I didn't get this fucking stupid acrylics!"

17. "Is that your boo?"

The woman's once bouncy curls now fell loose down her tired shoulders, the blonde haired lady came home unusually late at a Friday night

The woman's once bouncy curls now fell loose down her tired shoulders, the blonde haired lady came home unusually late at a Friday night. Exasperated sigh left her lips as she furrowed her brows. The knob clicked indicating it was finally unlocked.

The first thing that welcomed her was the soothing sweet smell of her favourite scented candles that filled the air.

As the light flickered open illuminating the rest of the room, she was welcomed with a bouquet of her favourite lavender and blood-orange orchids sitting on the couch. The table was set, utensils and plates were placed neatly on the table, even at first sight she could tell it was detailed and thoroughly planned.

Scented candles were in the middle of the table and a thin cylinder vase occupied by a single stem rose. It looked so simply romantic. One more thing she noticed were the fairy lights, and polaroid pictures hanging on them – each picture had hand written notes attached on them and all ended with a smiley face.

It was perfect the only thing that was missing was her other half. She waited to be spooked – maybe her other person was hiding in the shadows waiting for the perfect moment to jumped on her but ten minutes had flown and nothing happened.

Billie's face had a frowning expression. She then looked down on her phone to check the time, that was when she only realized how late it was, her eyes widened upon seeing the digits flashing on her screen. It was twelve thirty in the morning already.

Billie cursed under her breath seeing those digits on her screen. She promised you to be coming home extra early – not just because today would be your birthday but also it was your third relationship anniversary with the woman you loved. She felt awfully bad for not setting a reminder.

Billie tiptoed to your shared bedroom, and there you laid curled up on your side. The woman walked behind you and sat on the little space before kissed your shoulder blade, "I'm sorry, baby. But don't worry. I'll make it up to you. We'll go out tomorrow for dinner. I love you." The woman rose up and went to the bathroom so she could get ready for the night.

You were asleep already and unaware your girlfriend had arrived, Billie laid beside you and took your body closer to hers wrapping her arm around you. "I love you, baby. I'm sorry." She mumbled on your hair and gave a one last gentle kiss on your nape.

____

"Oh I wish I didn't get this fucking stupid acrylics!" you whined because you simply couldn't pick your card that was on the table, it was time to go out with Billie and fortunately you managed to make yourself presentable for the night because of the challenges of having those acrylic nails stuck on your fingers.