Two tops are better than one (part 3)

[3/4]     

Billie let out a frustrated groan, moving her hand slowly down and sliding between her legs, her fingertips were welcomed with her own juices seeping through her laced panties. She was shocked to be this wet, her head was filled with pent up desires and she was unsure how long she could hold it.

Her concupiscent eyes wandered over Cordelia's body.

"Please! Mommy – I, I can't take it any longer please. I need you, my body needs you, please!" your cries snapped Billie out, "That's it sweet girl, scream more, you know mommy likes it when you're loud." She cooed, her hand was slipping your arms out of the thin strap of your nightgown. Oh God, Billie could only phantom how it felt to be the one undressing you and Cordelia.

"You're wet, aren't you?"

You opened your eyes at this, knowing fully well that it wasn't you who she was talking to. Delia kept her pace with her hips the same, but her hand left your breast reaching out to Billie who retracted her hand from her panties. When you looked up you saw how dark Cordelia's eyes were, they weren't brown anymore but black.

Cordelia sucked the white coating off Billie's slender fingers, her hot tongue swirling on each finger, sucking them clean again. Billie moaned at the feeling of Cordelia's tongue, now she wished the woman's mouth was on her clit.

Your eyes widened on what you were witnessing, it was such a rare occasion to see Cordelia sucking fingers other than her own. "Hmm, delicious." She commented before capturing your lips with hers and you swore, you could taste Billie's sweet ecstasy in her mouth. You opened your mouth wider, your tongue reached out, intensifying the kiss and trying to gather what had remained of Billlie's juice in Cordelia's own mouth.

You were out of breath when you pulled away, your lips were swollen due to all the biting and sucking the other woman did she even bit your tongue making you yelp a little. Wild hands pulled away the sheer garment from your delicate body leaving you so exposed with only in your panties, nipples were protruding in the air.

"Let's see how loud you can scream tonight, sweet girl." The Supreme shifted from her position and putting herself between your legs, both woman could see how soaked you were behind your panties. Billie wanted to join, she awfully ached to be touched like how Cordelia was doing to you but something was holding her back, it wasn't herself for sure, it was something stronger. Cordelia could have casted a spell or something, right?

Your eyes flickered up and met Billie's, the thought of tasting her for the first time even indirectly made you blush, which didn't go unnoticed for the Supreme. "I want your eyes on me, (y/n)." she said which caused your body to jolt in the sudden command.

Billie only watched as Cordelia bit the waistband of your panties and pulled it down, letting her teeth scraped over your shuddering legs until your centre was no longer hidden. A dark devilish chuckle poured out Cordelia's lips that was enough to trigger more of Billie's arousal.

"So, so, so wet aren't you, my sweet girl?"

She looked over to Billie's direction with her pointing fingers rubbing circles on your clit, "Can you tell Ms. Howard who's in charge here?" she said bringing her face closer, sticking her tongue out and running it up and down your dripping slit. Before you could open your mouth to say anything, your breath hitched your throat as Cordelia inserted her tongue inside you.

"Ugh, you! you are in charge here, fuck. Yes, fuck me please." Billie groaned wanting to pleasure you, to mark you as hers but Cordelia had a hold of her. Billie swore the moment she broke off the spell she would dive into you and savour every inch of your skin or Delia's – whoever was near.