It takes two (RAULSON & Billie D.H)

This is an AU fiction with RAULSON and jealous Billie Dean Howard requested by Bailey0205

4. "You've got the most kissable lips I've ever seen. I would definitely risk everything if it meant having those all to myself for eternity."

17. "Is that your boo?"

 "Is that your boo?"

It was yet again, the award season of the year where fine actresses and actors are being celebrated and being given recognition for their hardwork and dedication

On the way to the venue of the 70th Emmys Award 2018, Lily Rabe was nervous. She kept on fidgeting with her fingers and biting her lips which caused her teeth to be smudged with her velvety lipstick. Her heart pounded too quickly over her chest and her palms sweat. She took 3 glasses of martini at least to help her calm down but it wasn't that strong to keep her poised and her shit glued together.

It had been too long since she went to an award show, she completely forgot how it felt to face a huge crowd. A hand snaked around her waist pulling her a little closer. Oceans eyes met the ones that resembled chocolaty soil – it was Sarah Paulson's.

Lily melted into her bestfriend's touch, the comfort and assurance she sought was found within Sarah's warm eyes – she looks so beautiful – was her initial thought about the woman. Her eyes had trouble peeling it off of the woman's stunning façade so it landed on Sarah's lips that was coated in the lightest shade pink – it was almost looking so natural.

"You're a stunner so stop being anxious, you'll do great pillypie." And that was when Lily felt Sarah's freehand lacing with her own. "I've got you, don't worry." She pressed a light kiss to Lily's temple before focusing her gazes forward. Lily was her plus one on the event so basically Lily was her date, after a week of struggling to propose the idea to Lily she finally did the day before the event.

She was nervous that Lily wouldn't like to because of the rumours about them years ago and she didn't want Lily to go through it again but she badly missed her, she craved for her presence and attention. What Sarah didn't know was Lily felt the same thing – she missed her incredibly much and it was insane because she thought what they had was over.