Two tops are better than one (part 2)

[2/?]  

Cordelia wandered to the kitchen, opened a special cabinet pulled out a bottle of expensive wine and poured herself some after that she picked up another bottle, it was a bottle of a very fine bourbon whiskey – she knew Billie had the taste buds for it, being a witch could be a strong advantage and She was making the most of it.

"You're capable of handling the truth, aren't you Ms. Supreme?" Audible sound of ice clinking in the half empty glass of bourbon, Billie then took a long sip, emptying the glass before placing it down.

"Better than anyone else. Why don't you try me?" The Supreme challenged her, winking at the process.

"Oh, I like your attitude, I must say it suits you well and it makes you more attractive." Billie was the type of person who would be showering you with flowery words until you were hypnotised, she thought this might work with Cordelia.

"Shall I be flattered?" Billie shrugged uncaringly and took another drag of the killer stick, puckering her lips and blowing the smoke on to the air.

"I like (y/n)."

Whatever Cordelia's response would be it was evident on how Billie stated the words that she won't easily let go of the young girl. "My charming sweet girl, I'm not surprised." Cordelia then took a sip of the finest wine from her glass. "Indeed, she's very special, way too unique and as for you Ms. Supreme..." Billie stood up, wandering to the other side of the table where Cordelia sat herself with her legs crossed.

"I can't help but to be addicted to you as well," sitting on the edge of the table, Billie took Cordelia's freehand, leaning down to place a very light peck on the woman's pale skin.

Cordelia let out a daunting laugh,

"But we don't fit together, Ms. Howard, us two are very similar in the way we handle our partners and I guarantee you, I'm not the type who will adjust for another person's pleasure. So if you think..." She paused, taking her hand away from Billie's grip and rising up from the wooden seat, Cordelia was taller, she stepped forward until she was hovering Billie and caging her between her arms that were pressed on the edge of the table.