Corrupted (Ally Mayfair-Richards ft. You)

[pt. 1]          

Walking upstairs without a sound was a talent of yours – well anywhere exactly, the family you were staying with were amazed by how light footed you were. You could come around or walk in without making your presence know it was as if a ghost passed by.

You just had a little rough time doing your thesis downstairs in the kitchen counter, the brightness coming from the screen of your laptop burned your eyes and your ass hurt from the hard seat of the stool. You looked over the time and saw it was two hours already since you had put the kid to sleep.

Deciding to check up on him, you left your work. In the midst of the stairs you heard this unusual sound causing you to halt yourself, a hand resting on the railing. Anticipating to the sound it made it a tad clear. It was the sound of mouths in moving in sync with the moans and wet sounds.

Your eyes cautiously looked forward, unaware, your feet resumed taking steps – they were light as ever.

In the small gap of your employer's bedroom you saw the brunette on top of the blonde. Your cheeks warmed at the sight, swallowing really hard and stopping your lungs from consuming air.

"Ally." The blonde beneath tried pushing back the brunette, "Ally, stop." And that was when Ally pushed herself up leaving her wife in their bed and standing next to it with her arms crossed.

"What's wrong?" Ally asked keeping her voice low. "This! this is wrong." To your surprise you heard Ally scoff at her wife from the comment she gave, "This? this is wrong Ivy? But what about you fucking Winter? Isn't that wrong?" Ivy's eyes cowered at the mention of her sin involving Ozzy's previous babysitter – Winter Anderson.

"And how could this be wrong for you! I am still your wife! For fucks sake we're still married!" in her tone, you knew she was in the verge of crying.

"It's wrong because I don't love you!" the blonde answered back making Ally flinched from where she stood.

"Of course, yes! you don't." your body jolted in surprise on how strong Ally's voice was, you focused on her, she had this sick grin on her face taunting her wife but that grin disappeared as she cleared her throat, walked up to Ivy and held her by her jaw. She kept their faces close.

"Otherwise you wouldn't have joined that fucking sick cult just because you couldn't get rid of me by just yourself. Fucking pathetic." She then let go of her harshly. Ally regained her grin and looked over Ivy, "She died in Kai's hands just so you know." She paused as she examined her wife's scrunched face,

"But I was the one who pushed him to do it. Let's just say I may have orchestrated your mistress' death. I took you out of the shithole you put yourself in! I saved you for our son, Ivy! I am trying so hard for this family to be safe and together and you're just fuck it up all over again?" by this, you felt your heart racing in your chest, you had to bit your lip to not make any noise that could draw attention to you.

"You're a loser, Ally. You'll al-" Ivy wasn't able to continue on, she stopped on the first syllable as soon as Ally punched her in the face knocking her out.

"Fuck." You mumbled, Ally's eyes snapped to the door's direction, good thing you immediately backed away from the door and scurried downstairs forgetting to check Ozzy.

Your chest weighed down with a lot of emotions, you failed on concentrating to your thesis so you tried made yourself some tea, it was a special tea that Ally had taught you. She was right, smelling it calmed your nerves.

In contrary to your feather light steps, Ally walked in, her every step she took was heavy, you could feel it in your chest. You looked over your shoulder and saw her holding her head and looking down. She wasn't expecting you to be up in the middle of the night since you said you had a test in the morning then she figured maybe you were reviewing for it.

"Could you make me some, sweetie?" In response, you nodded at the woman and cracked a small smile but Ally didn't return it, it made your heart fell to your stomach. "Here." As you handled her the mug it was inevitable for her fingers to brush with yours. An electrifying chills coursed through you making you pull your hands away so abruptly the tea almost spilled. "Oh, is that hot, sweetie?" she asked looking at you.

Those eyes undoubtedly shed tears, they were sore nonetheless they still looked beautiful. "Um, yeah." She sat her mug on the table and taking a seat. You went back to your last position and held some papers, looking back and forth from the screen and to the papers in hand.

You wanted the ground to swallow you deep, you knew her eyes were on you and as if you got your neck frozen, you couldn't move it – well you could but you wouldn't.

"Am I disturbing you, sweetheart?" the woman asked furrowing her brows as she noticed the slight discomfort in your actions. "Um, no, I just... I'm going to continue this tomorrow. Goodnight Mrs Mayfair-Richards." After gathering your things, your scrambled to your cocoon, shutting your bedroom door you sighed, you were upset of yourself for being like that in front of the woman.

It could have been a better start to makeconversation but you chickened out. You badly wanted to comfort her and bethere for her but you guts made you feel sick and awkward so you flew away fromit. Like always