THE END // sequel info

Hey readers, waddup. It's yo gurl, writer of See You Again and Contemporary Life.. back at it again with a finished book! Sorry, I'm weird. Anyway, this is sadly the end of Contemporary Life BUT not the end of this story. I started this book after writing See You Again within a week because I was so excited as to where this story would take me, and where I'd take the characters. In all the books I've written, I've never had a plan as to where the characters would go before hand. I'd simply write and go with whatever comes into my head. For example, if things were too perfect and there needed to be drama, I'd try to think of something that could cause such drama. But that's just a bunch of shit that doesn't matter. What matters are the readers, you guys. There are a lot of you who came straight out of See You Again and have been there with me through this whole thing. I mean I started this book on June 6th of this year, meaning I've been writing this book for over six months (today's the 24th of Nov.) that's insane. I just want to thank all of you who supported me all the way through this book and of course all of you who read, commented, and voted. It really means the world to me. I love you guys.

---

Now onto the sequel: If you read the last chapter you know that there was a line that went like so: "No Finn," I protest, "we start our runaway life." Which is the name of the sequel, Runaway Life. The updates will take probably the same amount posting each chapter on here was (btw each chapter I've ever written added up to 1,500+ words) so don't expect a machine gun of uploads. Most importantly, the story will pick up right where we left off in the story. I can't wait to get started and hopefully your excited too- once again, love you guys.

p.s: if your reading this on nov. 24th, 2017.. don't expect the first chapter to be published bc i've done enough today :P