Finn wolfhard ~ Cutie

Here's a real Finn one shot for you because I felt bad about advertising my story on here..

I walk onto the set of IT and get ready do my small part, I'm an extra, so basically I just walk past the camera in the school scene.
I'm still nervous though, because I have to walk past Finn wolfhard, my idol, ever since i watched stranger things I can't get that kid out of my head.
"Okay!" The director yells,
"Action!" I walk as casually as I can behind the group of boys, (Finn, Jaden and Jack aka Richie, Bill and Eddie. )
But if course being me natural is falling, and tripping up the guys.
"Shit," I mumble my face going bright red as I land on top of Finn,
"I'm so sorry," I say scrambling up and putting all the fake school books back into there bag.
"That's all right," Finn says as he picks up Richie glasses.
They all stand up,
"I'm really sorry," I say looking at the director.
He smiles "it's fine sweetheart, how about we tray that again?" I nod as feeling tears in my eyes, I'm embarrassing myself in front of my idol and messing up my first acting job, who am I kidding, I'm never gonna be an actress.
I walk over to the spot.
" and... Action!" I walk over past the guys without tripping, but this time Finn ( Richie stops me )
"Hey, cutie, wanna go out sometime,"
I scoff "piss of Tozier!" I say still in character and carry on walking. I get of the scream and smile to myself knowing Finn was just trying to get me more screen time.
"Cut! Wow! That improve was perfect Finn, I think we will end up using that"
Finn walks over to me,
"Thanks for that." I say blushing
"Anytime cutie," he say making me giggle.

Agh! Yuck!

Someone has writers block.