Working Love Triangle

Pure got back to the fort and was relieved that the search was over. He tapped on the symbol on his hand and Carolina called out.

Carolina: Pure, over here!

Pure heads over to where Carolina is.

Pure: Hey Carolina.

Carolina: Hi, did you find them?

Pure plugs into a monitor and plays the memory of them together with her mother.

Carolina: -cries- Thank You Pure.

Pure: It's the same thing anyone would have done. It was the right thing to do.

Carolina: Could you come with me I have something to tell you.

Pure: Ok? Lead the way.

Carolina leads Pure into the bedroom where he and Alisha sleeps, Alisha was inside sitting down on the bed waiting.

Pure: Ok? What is this about?

Alisha: It's about you and us.

Pure: Us? What do you mean?

Carolina: Pure, I know this may sound weird but I always loved you.

Pure: What!?

Carolina: I never got the chance to tell you since you disappeared and I got kidnapped.

Pure: Why are you telling me this now?

Carolina: Because I don't want to be apart from you any longer.

Pure: But Alisha and I are...

Alisha: She and I got to talking and we agreed to share you.

Pure: And why would you do that?

Carolina: Because I can feel the tension inside you and it's a freaking diamond mine inside there. It's the reason why I had to refuel so harshly back in hell. The thought of tapping that vein made me drain my energy faster to keep focused on our fights.

Alisha: And you have been holding back when we are in love and I can sense you want to let it out but hold it back from hurting me.

Pure: But even if we agree, she needs a nuclear reactor for us to be together. On top of that she may suck my soul out if we work this out.

Carolina: The collar prevents me from that and I can drain the energy out of you to power me and don't have to go back to hell to refuel.

Pure: Alisha, I know we have a bond to each other but what about...

Alisha: Sharing you? We will work something out, but we want you to be happy and start working on your projects to make this world into a utopia for all and you can't do that with all those emotions inside you. You need to let them out.

Pure: But I don't want to hurt either of you.

Carolina: I can handle the rough stuff, no problem but I want us to be together, all of us.

Pure thinks on it for a minute.

Pure: Ok, let's give it a try.

They head to the pod room where Pure let Carolina down into the organism to begin putting in a nuclear reactor inside her so that they could be together, he decided to put the reactor in her back so that her center of gravity would mostly stay the same. Once the instructions were given she went to sleep and let the organism do its work. They left the room and talked for a bit.

Pure: I know you are unsure about this but are you sure you want to do this? You won't have me to yourself anymore.

Alisha: Then can I have you until she is finished getting her upgrade?