Dark and Light

Four days had passed on the fort. The girls came and went collecting data and bringing it back to Seth and Mima to process. They were learning about the world and how they could fix it. Jack and Horatio were going over some defense ideas to use and build. The twins were looking over some of the files their father had and prioritized so that they could continue his work. Jade, Vincent and Trinity were going over some weapon ideas that belonged to them and Pure. They were all in the main room working together while Arachnid looked over where the UDI troops were and who surrendered so that they could be used for security but not at the fort since they could not be trusted yet. Then they saw Pure, Alisha and Carolina coming.

Pure: Hey guys.

Horatio: Uh, what is going on between you three?

Pure, Alisha and Carolina smiles.

Horatio: Oh snap! I know that look.

Jack: You are in love with him Carolina!?

Xiao: At the same time with Alisha!?

Arachnid: Looks like someone is getting all the ladies right now.

Alisha: Back off ladies he is ours and we are only sharing between each other.

Carolina: This is our own man and we are letting it work.

Pure: But enough about us, what did the girls bring back from their trips?

Seth: A lot, we can start on the construction of most of the environment friendly projects so that the earth can repair and begin to work again.

Mima: Also the governments of the world have approved us for tree regrowth and carbon dioxide containment in their cities and certain parts of the world so that the ozone layer can begin repairing itself since it is near critical.

Pure: Then we focus on those first before moving forward.

Xiao: We have a compound that can help improve the ozone layer but its unstable.

Pure: Seth, help the twins stabilize that compound and test it so that there will be no problems with it.

Seth: Got it.

Mima: I have also asked the governments to send scrap piles of metal to be melted back down and be used for our projects since they have heavily reduced drilling for metals.

Pure: Made a smelting house?

Mima: Fired up and ready to go. We will be expecting the first pile of scrap in a few hours. The pure materials will be arriving tomorrow along with the new staff and troops to get things started. I have also made accommodations for them to stay here and work. I have also prioritized the system to grant access to a certain degree to not get access to my systems or download and steal other projects for other companies gain.

Pure: Ok, let's get to work. Carolina, can you help Alisha by cleaning out the bad fruit from the UDI and make sure there are no new ones.

Carolina: Got it.

A few hours later a massive automated ship came to the fort filled with scrap metal and parts, sorted and ready to be melted down. Since Pure was the fire element he used his power and tails to transport them to the vats to get them to their correct temperature and be ready to use. Once that was finished he started getting rid of the impurities by using his earth power and his systems to detect the other metals and impurities so that they could be properly separated. The girls were watching him hard at work while they were busy on leads.

Carolina: Just looking at him is making me work up an appetite again!

Alisha: I hear you. Watching him sweat is making me peckish.