At the very core...

Pure was meditating for three days straight. His mind was getting better at controlling the powers and sides inside him he was feeling the power equalize and be in control, but Pure felt something else inside him. In hibernation mode he was standing in a dark room with a light shining on him. He could hear footsteps coming to him but he knew who it was.

Pure: You never left did you?

Voice: No.

Dark Pure came out of the shadows and did not attack he just talked.

Pure: I thought you said you would leave my body after I defeated you.

Dark Pure: I did but I came back when things were beginning to rouse back up with William.

Pure: You know I am not going to commit to the dark side like my family.

Dark Pure: I know; you have won that right to do so but you need to be whole in order to face William you are only 7/8th the way there I am the last piece.

Pure: Why should I trust you now?

Dark Pure: Because I want you to put that son of a bitch where he belongs and send him to hell.

Pure: In return?

Dark Pure: You will be whole and I will cease to exist.

Pure: Why are you doing this now?

Dark Pure: What you said before you started your intensive training was more ingenious than I thought; a battle to finish all battles and be able to end this war once and for all. You never stopped thinking of a way to destroy them once and for all.

Pure: I never stopped planning my revenge for them. Even as a kid I wanted to make them pay for what they did to me, now I will get that chance.

Dark Pure: Then be whole and end it, I left a program in your brain to unlock the last of your powers, your true powers.

Dark Pure started to evaporate into mist.

Dark Pure: Use your new powers wisely and kick his ass.

Pure: Got it.

Dark Pure evaporated into nothing and Pure found the program Dark Pure told him about. He was uneasy at first but activated it. It unlocked the final hidden powers and started to change Pure. Once Pure was in complete control and able to use his powers how he wants. The storm started to die down, the temperature evened out but the flames were still around him. Pure stood up slowly and he opened his eyes. The reactor symbols were still blue but the system lines in his eyes glowed red and blue, even his demon arm was glowing red and blue as well. He spawned his wings and they burned blue and red as well. His tails had a hexagon grid glowing red and blue on the outlines; they were almost thin but visible. He used his wings and flew back down to the village. The monks there were waiting for him.

High Monk: You have completed your training, now your opponent waits for you.

Pure: Then I will not keep him waiting.

Pure went and put back on his armor, guns, bag, scarf and sword. He came out and bowed to the monks and they bowed back. Pure opened a portal all by himself to hell and went inside. He ended up outside the palace and went inside he found Lucifer on the throne.

Lucifer: Thought you would never show up.

Pure: You know I never disappoint.

Lucifer: Just leave the bottle with me I know you have things to do and a person to deliver to me, go.

Pure hands Lucifer the bottle and leaves by creating a portal back to the fort. He walks out into the main hall where everyone was waiting for him after they saw the storm die down.