Chapter 8 (we're back)

Nash's POV

"Hey Cam" I said, "aye bro" he said, "if I have to go one more day without talking to Dallas, I am going to go insane" I said running my hand through my hair. "I'm home!" Dallas shouted from down the stairs, "you should apologize. Ask Matt if it really happened, I mean he was right there with her" Cam said, I nodded.

Hayes' POV

I'm most definitely happy that Dallas and Sasha made up. "So do you wanna make a video explaining everything" Sasha asked, Dallas nodded her head. They set up Dallas' camera, and that was my que to walk down to the basement.

Dallas' POV

"Hey guys! Sasha and Dallas here, and we are back!" I spoke looking at the camera, "so recently our YouTube channel was hacked, so we created this one called...." Sasha spoke and patted the side of the couch making a drum roll, "Double Dallas!" I cheered, "if you've been on twitter then you most likely have seen all the drama and confusion" Sasha said, "so we are here to clear things up that includes; Sasha 'cheating', and me being 'lesbian' so I hope this helps"

After the video was edited, and uploaded, we both tweeted about the video. Then my phone beeped indicating I had a text, I looked and saw it was from Chad, asking if I wanted to bring my mom out to dinner with him and his mom so they could meet.

Mom agreed and I gave chad out answer, I walked to the kitchen and put headphones in and jammed to music.

A/N: Shout out to i_pow_how for the awesome idea of Dallas and Sasha's YouTube name.

Sorry if this is a little short, I have to start typing on my mom's iPhone because my internet got shut off, so I apologize if the future chapters aren't very long 😔

On a happier note I'm gonna do another 'get to know the author' so if you have any questions ether:

1. Comment them

2. Message me them

Or

3. Kik them to me

As always I love you😊