Chapter 31 (Akron Bound)

Dallas's POV

I felt soft lips on mine, I opened my eyes, and saw Chad. I kissed him back, "best way to wake up" I said smiling, "I'm glad you liked it" he said. I kissed him again, leading to a make out session, finally we stopped, "our flight leaves at five-thirty, and it's eleven fourty-five, lets do something" he said sitting up, I stared at him, he laughed.

He was shirtless, I blushed, I was only wearing a tank top, and booty shorts with 'wave' written on my ass. Chad was in basketball shorts, that's it, I laughed to as he kissed my cheek. I got up, "beach" I asked, he nodded, I grabbed a navy blue, and white striped bikini, I walked to my bathroom and quickly changed into the bikin, and throwing on my tank top, and booty shorts back on.

We got to the beach, Taylor, Hayes, Chad, and I. Taylor and I were wearing the same bikini, girls talk, ok? We wore different cover ups though, I laid my towel, bag, and penny board down. I slowly took off my clothes, I have a scar from the surgery they did to get the bullet out of me and it was noticeable.

I hurriedly ran to the water and dove in. I swam around a little and decided to visit 'the smoothie shack', I walked up the register, "howdy, I'm Alana, what would ya' like" the girl named, Alana, asked in a southern accent, "yeah I need, two strawberry banana smoothies, one orange cream smoothie, and one blue raspberry lemon smoothie" I said placing the order, "your order will be right up darlin'" she said smiling a crooked smile, I sat down, "order number nineteen" Alana spoke in her southern accent.

*skip to boarding the plane*

I sat in the isle seat, some chick sat by the window, and Taylor sat in the middle, Taylor gave me this look and pinched me, "owie" I said in a high pitched baby voice, then we both laughed, "passengers buckle your seat belts we are taking off" the flight attendant spoke.

*they're now at the hotel*

Four of us in a hotel room with two beds, sounds so cliche, but hey I'm not a millionaire, and I didn't feel like borrowing money from mom, so yeah.

I slid into me an Chad's bed and snuggled up to him, "I love you babe" he whispered, "love you to babe" I said kissing him, and falling asleep.

.

.

.

.

Fact: I like reading:)

A/N: hope you enjoyed it:)