Chapter 33 (meet up)

Dallas' POV

I woke up, final day of dressing up, I grabbed my phone and went on twitter and decided to tweet.

@dallas_grier_45: meet up today in Akron, at Cherry Top Park at 3, hope to see y'all there @HayesGrier @itstaylorrr @ChazanChad

I locked my phone and grabbed my purple infinity crop top, white high waisted shorts, white low cut socks, lilac purple vans, liquid eyeliner, pale purple eyeshadow, mascara, light pink lipgloss. I put my clothing on, did my makeup, and walked out to the room, "beautiful as always" Chad said smiling, "thanks baby" I said, "your welcome" he said pecking my cheek "let's take a picture for Instagram" I said. He slung his arm around my shoulders, kissing my cheek, as I made this face ':O' I snapped the picture and posted it.

@YeetPrincessDallas: chillin with the bae @ChazanChad, waiting for the meet up at 3, hope to see y'all there:)

I looked at my phone seeing it was 1:12 pm, I locked it, I turned and kissed Chad, I quickly stood up, the door opened, "ready to head out, the park is a hour away" Hayes asked, I nodded. We all walked down to the taxi and got in.

We reached the park, and surprisingly the line was longer than I thought, we got out of the taxi and walked to the playground, the main meeting area, "does the park manager know about this" Taylor asked, "yeah I called last night, they said that if it starts to rain we can use the pavilions" I said. We walked to the front of the playground, we had actually called up me and Hayes' bodyguards, the brought a air horn.

Their was so much craziness so they blew the air horn, it went silent quick. "Listen up!" Danny, my body guard, spoke, "you'll get to meet Dallas and Hayes, but you need to keep calm, and listen!" Fred, Hayes' body guard, said, "we don't want to be strict, and we want you all to be able to talk to them but you can't be crazy!" Fred said ending the speech.

The meet up began, their were about 100-115 people here, half of the girls were with Hayes and the other half of them were with me. "hey y'all how's your day" I asked, "good" they all said in unison. "ok so, let's get pictures and signings all done then we can hang out" I said, we quickly went through with taking pictures and signings, we began hanging out, "since we're just hanging out, do yins wanna go out to the open field an play his 'n' go seek" I asked, some of then shouted yes and the others walked away to Hayes.

After playing for a couple hours, we said goodbye to the fans. We got to the hotel, "it's 6:36 anybody hungry for Timmy's " Hayes asked as he stood by the door, "no, a fan bought Chad, themselves, and I dunkin donuts and Taco Bell" I said flopping down in the bed, "lucky, all I got was candy" he said as Taylor and him walked out the door. I changed into yoga shorts, and a tank top, while Chad was in the bathroom.

He came out and laid down with me after taking of his shorts, we started kissing, which lead to making out, which lead to cuddling, I was really drained and exhausted from today, I quickly fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

Fact: I'm a dog person :•)

A/N: while writing this I was jamming out to some pandora. I love this book and my fans, we can be awesome together, I wish I could like have a meet up with y'all but, yeah, I don't think that would happen.

Love y'all, peace Twinser

~•Kayleen•~