Authors note #7

This is just a little explanation of why I took my break, I don't want anyone thinking that my little break was their fault cause was not anyone's fault what so ever. Also what's gonna happen with the YouNow.

^Explanation about my break^

So I decided to take my break because of two main reasons. One being, a few weeks ago my oldest brother, Allen, went up to Boston, Massachusetts for work. I missed him a lot so it was distracting me from Wattpad. I've been snapchating throughout the break so it helped out. Second of all, Wattpad has been taking up so much of my time and all I would do is lay in my room and update and read.

^Information on the YouNow^

So the date for the YouNow changed and it will be July 26, 2014 which is this Saturday. The time is still the same 4:30 eastern time, because I live in ohio, if you live in a different time zone then figure it out before Saturday because I wanna answer all you lovely questions. The questions I'll be answering on YouNow are going to be about my personal life and questions about the book.

You can comment the questions here, or when I do the YouNow you could comment questions.

(Social medias)

Ok do I haven't given you all of my social medias. I have Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Kik, and Vine.

Twitter Username: lil_fishy8

Instagram Username:
louloubugz_

Snapchat Username: duckyswagger8

Kik Username: lil_fisha_8

Vine Username: Kayleen Fisher

*Other Things*

Ok so if you didn't know a, fan created Dallas a twitter, we share it, and we try to tweet off it daily.

Dallas' Twitter Username: dallas_grier_45

Also I started a new story it's a Matthew Espinosa fanfiction it's called 'Love or Fame?' I hope you check that out and give me your opinion.

.

.

.

IM BACK!!!!!

I love y'all

{Kayleen}