Chapter 20 (at the mall)

Dallas' POV

After hours of waiting for Nash to come out of the axe smelled bathroom, we finally made it to the mall. We walked around certain stores being, Victoria Secret, American Eagle, Rue 21, Claire's, Aeropostale, Starbucks, Bath and Body Works, etc. Of course every store we went to, I got stuff. We stopped at the food court. I got a sub from subway and sat at a seat.

After we finished eating we were all tired and decided to head back home. When we got home I walked with my 20 bags to my room and put away all the things I bought and walked back to the living room where everyone was hanging out.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" I shouted excitedly, in front of me sat the original Magcon: Mahogany, Shawn, The Jacks, Taylor, Carter, Cameron, and Matthew. There was other girls with the boys. I ran and jumped in Matts arms, "my big brother" I cried, "hey sista" he said letting go, "did you grow" I asked, "no" he snorted, "uh what about me" Cameron complained, I ignored him on purpose and hugged everyone else, then Cam, then Shawn. It's been 1 and a 1/2 years since I've last seen Shawn.

After all the hugging, mom walked in with Skylynn. Skylynn went running to Shawn. Shawn was her buddy and she was going crazy not seeing him. If only she was older, they would be a cute couple, "Shawn will you play horses with me" Skylynn asked him, he nodded.

Skylynn's POV (what?)

Shawn and I were playing horses, this is our twentieth date and I feel pretty confindent. Although I don't know how this whole dating thing works yet, I have some of it down packed. "Shawn" I asked setting my horse down, "yes Skylynn" he asked in his pony voice, I giggled, "will you be my boyfriend" I asked, he laughed, oh no what did I do.

A minute passed, "yes Skylynn" Shawn said. I smiled from ear to ear and to top it all off he kissed my check. I blushed like crazy, and my face was like a baboons butt, Shawn smiled at me, "want to go downstairs" he asked, I nodded and stood up, we walked out of the room.

Dallas POV

It's been like an hour since Shawn and Skylynn left to play horses. The first thing I see is Skylynn and Shawn holding hands and Skylynn blushing like crazy.

It was adorable, Shawnlynn. I can see it now trending on twitter, no I'm just kidding, Skylynn thinks it's real but Shawn doesn't want to break little Skylynn's heart.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fact: I hate onions.

A/N: I hope this is long enough. Be prepared to meet Nash's future Girlfriend, next chapter. But 'Shawnlynn' Skylynn is so adorable.

What did you think about Skylynn's POV? Did you like it? Should I do her POV every once in a while?

I love y'all

/Kayleen\