Chapter 19 (The Morning of)

Nash's POV

I woke up and walked to the bathroom. I tripped over my blanket getting out of bed and fell face first onto the floor. My nose and forehead hurt really bad, it wasn't such a pleasant feeling.

I got up again and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and ran my hand through my hair, I walked back to my room and to my dresser. I took off my pajamas and put on tan khaki shorts, a white muscle tee that says 'Obey' in red, and some nike socks.

I checked the time noticing that it's only 8:15 am. I guess I was seriously excited to go to the mall with 4 girls, and most likely get mobbed by dozens more. I slid down the railing and walked to the kitchen.

Dallas' POV

I woke to the smell of bacon, pancakes, and eggs, I thought mom was cooking until I saw what time it was 8:59 am. Mom usually wakes up at like nine-thirtyish and makes breakfast, so I decided to go investigate.

Once I made it to the kitchen, I saw something unbelievable. I rubbed my eyes two times and even smacked myself, "N-nash?" I asked unsure, he spun around, and him having socks on made it worse, he almost fell on his butt.

I laughed so hard that I was crying. He gave me a dirty look, "are you seriously that excited to go to the mall with 4 girls" I asked, "yeah I guess" he replied standing up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fact- I'm weird

A/N: I hope you enjoy the update.