Chapter 38 (read a/n at the end)

Dallas' POV

Everything settled in like a ton of bricks. What if Chad, really doesn't like me? What if Chad's whole family hates me? Should I just break up with him? What ever did I do to Danika? Why do I have so many thoughts right now?

I picked up my phone tempted to dial his number, not gonna do it, he doesn't deserve my time, he needs to apologize. I scrolled through my contact list, not that big, no friends, no life, no positivity to bring me up. Where's Will, or Nash, at a time like this?

No one could ever imagine what pain I feel. I have fans, who would die to be in my place, but little do they know what goes down behind scenes. Like that whole 'Blake' thing (A/N; I think that's her first boyfriends name) or the whole Jordan thing, the Brianna thing, the gunshot, Nash and I's big fight, and the other horrible things that happened.

I threw on a pair of vans, not caring what I looked like, I walked down the stairs, "mom! I'm going out to clear my head!" I shout. I walked through the garage and out the garage door, with my penny board. I road down the street, as I was riding on the crosswalk everything went black.

.

.

.

.

.

Fact: all my emotions go into my chapters.

A/N: that may be short, but I just wanted to clarify something's. Ok so I deleted the last authors notes, I can't do the 'Calls to fans' because I won't be home the rest of the week:(. but my friend an I are going to be doing a YouNow, @lil_fishy8 is my YouNow user name, it will be at 10:25 pm eastern time, today (August 20th, 2014)

My other books like 'Love or Fame?' and 'The girl in converse' I have updates typed for then it's just since I haven't updated them quickly I'm writing more than one chapter to make up for the wait. Also I uploaded Dallas' Pennyboard to the fanfiction Instagram account @lil_fisha_8_fanfiction_account

Leave suggestions for a new Instagram name (the fanfiction one) I hope y'all watch my YouNow with @tiff_tiff3456 till then.

Love y'all, peace Twinsers

¥eet Kayleen