Chapter 50 (Our Story)

Dallas' POV

"Welcome, back you, loyal little hoes, I'm Dallas, and this is my boyfriend, Chad" I spoke holding Chad's hand, "today we will be telling our story" he said smiling. "It all started August 29 (A/N: totally guessed) at Sherri's Sweets (A/N: I think, am I right?) I was with Hayes, Lexi, and Sasha, when I bumped into his brother Evan, and Hayes caught me, Evan introduced themselves, and then a few days later we bumped into the again, at the beach" I said letting him continue, "I got her number off of Hayes because her phone was locked in a drawer, when we bumped into them again at the beach she looked like she was going insane, and I thought it was so cute, a few days later, I asked her on a date, we talked about our lives, and previous relationships, it was funny because we've been with two other people before we got together" he said.

*skip half of the video*

"Finally last year he asked me to be his girlfrie-" I was cut off by Chad, he got down on one knee, with a vans box, he opened the lid, "Dallas Nikole Grier, will you marry me" he asked, reaching into one of the shoes and pulled out a ring box, slowly he open the lid, my jaw dropped, a tear slid out of my eye, the ring was gorgeous, I slowly nodded, "yes, of course" I said he slid the ring on my finger, he took the vans out of the box ad put them on my feet, I smiled wide, "I'm Dallas Grier" I paused, "and I'm Chad Brunner" he pause, "and this is our story" we spoke in unison.

.

.

.

.

.

Fact: I will graduate as class of 2020

A/N: that was short, but hey! that was a cute ending to this book. Be prepared for the Trilogy. Also check on the fanfiction Instagram, I'll be posting a picture of the engagement ring. I already picked a wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, and the location, I had this planned out *Smirks* WriteLea I hope you liked it😄