Chapter 23 (good ole memories pt. 1)

Dallas POV

All the boys, me, and Chad, all sat on the couch. "Cameron remember that one time you and Jerome went to the mall and gave free massages, and you totally rubbed your junk all over that poor dude" I said laughing hard, "oh my god, he never told me that story" Haliya said playfully punching him in the arm.

"Oh Matt remember that one time we did that hot pepper challenge and you started crying" Carter said laughing and holding his stomach, "I was not crying, that was so hot, you did it too" Matt said back sassily, "babe it's ok I still love you" Naomi said kissing his cheek.

"Dallas remember that time we went to Walmart an you walked up to that random couple and said they were your parents, and were like your adopted" Hayes asked, "yeah and then they tried hooking me up with their son" I said shaking in disgust.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: that's the shortest chapter that I've ever written I know. But I'm officially taking a break from wattpad. *insert crying emoji* I know it sucks, but I'm just not feeling my best (I'm not sick) some of you may understand what I'm hinting some of you may not. But I'm not only taking a break from here I'm also taking a break from kik. I'm thinking that I might put the YouNow on hold until Im ready.

I hope y'all understand, know it's for the best. No one is putting this on me. I don't know how long I'll be off here.

I love y'all

-Kayleen-