Authors Note #11

Ok so, a few of y'all suggested me making a YouTube video for 200k reads, I have a camera, the thing is it's my brothers and he's back in Boston:(

So when I was going to do the YouNow and I told y'all to give me questions someone asked if I would ever do a 'draw my life' and since everything started from a book, I thought, maybe I could do a book called 'my life story' and it would have a few chapters, maybe like 4, but it would be my whole life story.

So if you like that idea just comment your opinion, if I was for sure I was aloud to use my brothers camera recorder thing then I would use it but I'm not going to call him up and ask him, and plus I feel like I'm just to young to be doing YouTube. Depending on where I'm at when I'm 13, we'll see about starting my 'YouTube Career' if that's what you want to call it.

I don't know if some of you started watching my YouNow before I ended it, but what had happened is, the night previous to the day of my YouNow, I had stayed up late and before I went to bed at like 7:30ish am, and I hadn't ate anything, when I woke up at like 3 something in the afternoon, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, as I was looking in the mirror, I started seeing fuzzy and my stomach started feeling very sick so I looked down into the sink. After brushing my teeth I began walking down the hallway, it's not very long, but I had to hurry to the couch or I was going to pass out in my hallway, once I got onto the couch I started calming down so I tried opening up my eyes and it all came back, so I hurriedly said "someone get me something to eat" as I said that my grandma spoke up asking what I wanted, me replying with 'I don't know' my one brother went to the kitchen and heated me up leftover spaghetti, I ate the plate he made me, I had enough strength to get up and get another plate, as I was waiting for it to finish heating up I started getting that feeling again so I quickly got my food from the microwave and began eating it, even though half of it was cold, I took my grandmas phone and walked to my room, food in one hand and phone in the other, I got on the top of my bunk bed, I started my YouNow a few minutes late, a couple seconds through I was nibbling on my food, and this time I had to quickly stop the YouNow and climb down from my bed and run to the bathroom.

Sorry the explanation was late:( but I just needed y'all to know why I ended it, and the questions never happened, sorry:( but my health comes before anything, if that makes you mad then oh well.

I'm currently typing another chapter. But yeah give me your opinions on the 'My Life Story' book.:)

Love y'all, peace twinsers

~•Kayleen•~