Chapter 6

"Oh hey guys didn't know you where home!" I said with a nervous chuckle but hopefully they didn't realize. "Oh really because we were screaming and I'm pretty sure you would of heard that. Are you ok you seem pale and your sweating?" Hoshi said as the rest of the members stop looking at the tv at looked at me except Vernon and Joshua who were still playing. "I'm fine! Uhh I'm fine I'm just tried." I said hopefully for them to ignore my screaming I just did and to leave me alone because my foot was starting to hurt more. "Ummm..okay if anything's wrong or if you feel sick just tell us okay?" S coups said as the rest of the members especially Hoshi were looking at me with concerned eyes. I tried to figure a way for them to stop asking questions and keep looking at me like that because who knows how long I can hide the fact I'm being bullied and before I scream of pain from my foot. Thankfully I was saved before anything thanks to Vernon and Joshua. "Hey! No fair you cheated!" screamed Vernon at Joshua making all the members look at them. "I didn't cheat!! You just suck!" Screamed Joshua. Vernon gasped at what Joshua just said. "I didn't cheat right Dino! Huh? Where's Dino?" Joshua said making all the members realize that Dino was no longer standing where he was. "Is Dino okay?" Asked Th8. All the members knew something was off but they just tried to ignore it because Dino had said he was just tired however Hoshi was starting to get worried because Dino doesn't usually act like this. Hopefully this doesn't happen tomorrow since they have practice and Dino doesn't have school since today was Friday.

Dino's POV
Man thank god Vernon and Joshua distracted the members so I could escape from any more questions especially since I couldn't hold the foot pain anymore. Man I don't know how I'm gonna dance tomorrow but I need to try so things don't become more complicated. "Ugh!" I said as I sat down on my bed. At least I don't share a room with other member. I don't share a room with anyone since our manager said it would be best if I had my own room since I was the youngest which I didn't mind especially now since my foot was sprained. It's not that I don't like my members or anything it's just that I have no one to talk to about things that happen at school since they all graduated but me. I sometimes felt like I was talking to myself because all the members get along and they all have someone their own age to talk to but me. Man I hate being the youngest especially since I feel like all of them are more experienced than me but what can you do right? Ugh man I'm gonna take a shower and go to sleep because the medicine the nurse gave me was making me sleepy. "Hopefully things get better." I said as the night went down.

Author's POV
Omg I swear I can't write a book hopefully you guys understand it. When it's was Dino's POV it was basically what he was thinking and what happened so I'm sorry if you didn't understand also I just wrote this now in class so sorry for any mistakes because I didn't read it before posting.