Tagged again!😂

I was tagged by seventeeninblue to do this challenge 😂so thank you.

1. I actually don't have a favorite but I think the new book I'm writing, "New brother (BtsXJimin)" (self promo😂) is gonna be fun to write just because I have a pretty good idea what to write and let me just say it's gonna be fun!😂

2. Ummm.....I actually don't have one, also because I can't remember all of the scenes.😂

3. I think the one where Jimin hurts himself because I don't like to see them suffer and not tell anyone so for me it probably was that.

4. I think I would change some things just for it to be I guess....better? Like give a better I guess description of what's going on and not make it confusing.

5. I actually didn't, I just went with it and made it up as it went.

6. I actually didn't cut any I just changed the words for it to make more sense.

7. Even though I have a bias already I still love all of them so I don't actually have a favorite and never will!😂

8. The title actually came first but the rest like the fanfic and he idea came after the title. So technically all of them came right away.

9. Just to describe and let you guys know what was going on. (Idk if I answered that question right😂oh well..)

10. Ummmm....I guess that I've seen this happen before and that I had a message for this book and that's that, if you even see this or if it's happen or is happening to you to tell someone and let them help you because I've seen if before and that I've also went through this (bullying) but thankfully I knew what to do and I got help before it got worst and serious. So yeah just ask for help or let people help you. That's probably what people didn't know about this book.